The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I look at his sophomore year and he had a couple games where he had a few touches, i attribute this to trying to nail down a good rotation, and people’s skill set being utilized properly, in a pandemic year, we finally are getting pieces, and we believe we have finally got our trigger man in JJ or the other white boy, but through it all they found him touches, i also saw a kid that had trouble getting open in conventional sets, i wish him the best, but he could ha w stayed
It wouldn't surprise me if Henning and Wilson passed Jackson on the depth chart, they both looked better last year, but that's a separate point.

Hoping that JJ overcomes inadequate coaching is unfair to him. There's a reason a grad transfer was the best QB Michigan had under Harbaugh while all his hand selected underclassmen washed out. I expect more of the same until Hadbaugh is replaced.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It wouldn't surprise me if Henning and Wilson passed Jackson on the depth chart, they both looked better last year, but that's a separate point.

Hoping that JJ overcomes inadequate coaching is unfair to him. There's a reason a grad transfer was the best QB Michigan had under Harbaugh while all his hand selected underclassmen washed out. I expect more of the same until Hadbaugh is replaced.

I need to get the ball in Henning’s hands. Dudes a dog. Henning and Corum at half back and that’s two playmakers. Throw in Wilson as a deep threat, and Cornelius Johnson as a do everything receiver.. and we got weapons. If shyt don’t work this year, then it’s time to clean house. From top to bottom.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:yeshrug: At this point I’m just wait and see, that quarterback shyt ain’t easy to figure out, i also think seeing that team down south have a string of qbs going damn near a decade plus not miss makes us antsy, it’s plenty of programs who can’t find a trigger man, look at this draft, realistically Lawrence and fields were the top two, ( nikkas can convince about byu a ndst dudes but they are projects) and the opinions of Jones is all over the place ( i believe at San Francisco he will be a hit with their team) that means top to bottom all these 5 stars and four stars and can’t miss dudes and 3 from P5 schools are going first round, add to the fact Sam from unc is probably the only qb right now you can think of and I’m sure they will try to convince us some other dudes are good but the reality is they will wash out the league, shyt ain’t easy, Is all I’m saying

I need to get the ball in Henning’s hands. Dudes a dog. Henning and Corum at half back and that’s two playmakers. Throw in Wilson as a deep threat, and Cornelius Johnson as a do everything receiver.. and we got weapons. If shyt don’t work this year, then it’s time to clean house. From top to bottom.

i like the youthful push so I’m not ready to flush shyt, barring an abysmal season, if the offense doesn’t look good gattis is probably gone, but realistically what “works” for you? Because for me 8-9 wins is good everything else is gravy

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:yeshrug: At this point I’m just wait and see, that quarterback shyt ain’t easy to figure out, i also think seeing that team down south have a string of qbs going damn near a decade plus not miss makes us antsy, it’s plenty of programs who can’t find a trigger man, look at this draft, realistically Lawrence and fields were the top two, ( nikkas can convince about byu a ndst dudes but they are projects) and the opinions of Jones is all over the place ( i believe at San Francisco he will be a hit with their team) that means top to bottom all these 5 stars and four stars and can’t miss dudes and 3 from P5 schools are going first round, add to the fact Sam from unc is probably the only qb right now you can think of and I’m sure they will try to convince us some other dudes are good but the reality is they will wash out the league, shyt ain’t easy, Is all I’m saying

i like the youthful push so I’m not ready to flush shyt, barring an abysmal season, if the offense doesn’t look good gattis is probably gone, but realistically what “works” for you? Because for me 8-9 wins is good everything else is gravy

For me? Anything less than 9 wins and its a failure of a season. 7 or less and we clean house. :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Watchin this dude Justin Fields pro day...

giphy.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Lawrence, Wilson and Lance all shytted on that Fields pro day.

And that was probably an Ohio State scout that said that. You hoes out there dont know shyt about QB play at the next level. :yeshrug:
You just told on yourself, then again, being a scUM fan, you haven’t watched a good QB in like 20 years. Justin just put on a show. And :mjlol: at an NFL scout just being some OSU scout. You really don’t know shyt.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Didn’t they say that about Wilson :usure:, but when the brother do it you question it :mjpls:. DropTopUncleTom :scust:

oh Zach ain’t did shyt either and despite his choices in schools i think fields is a good qb, but he’s a work in progress, but I’ve defended him thank you

tenor.gif

Put on a show versus that :duck: he tried to tell about how Justin.

Fields needs to work on things, but he’s a good prospect, wa’chu sippin on tonight

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
oh Zach ain’t did shyt either and despite his choices in schools i think fields is a good qb, but he’s a work in progress, but I’ve defended him thank you

tenor.gif

Fields needs to work on things, but he’s a good prospect, wa’chu sippin on tonight
I got shot yesterday so I’ll chill on drinking for a few days.....then back to the Crown Apple I have in the fridge.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You just told on yourself, then again, being a scUM fan, you haven’t watched a good QB in like 20 years. Justin just put on a show. And :mjlol: at an NFL scout just being some OSU scout. You really don’t know shyt.

I know what the fukk I watched. Couple decent throws, but threw behind quite a bit.. and 50% of his throws were to the running back on a 4-6 yard out. It'll be on Youtube in a little bit. Watch for yourself.

he put on a show throwing in a controlled environment :usure:

'put on a show throwing' is being VERRYYYYYYY fukking kind. Watch it later today on YT. It was decent. Not as good as Lawrence, Wilson or Lance.