The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You can say what you want about Dan Mullen, but he knows how to develop qbs. That’s his bread and butter.

Dak just got paid too. I would have went to Florida.
Besides Dak, who else you got? Trask was a Shark fukker recruit. Jones is his and I still don't believe that kid can throw the ball down field. Richardson may be the guy there for at least the next 2-3 yrs

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tom Herman went from the hottest coach in America to an offensive analyst freezing his ass off in Chicago :wow:

If i’m UH I can Holgersen’s bum ass after this season and see if he can recreate the magic he did before.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea the boards have known this was coming for a few weeks. Dude wanted to be the feature receiver. At 5’8? Dude excelled in the slot and on punt/kick return. AND he’s the one that convinced Worthy to follow through and sign with us. I don’t know man. Bringing in Cali kids is always hit or miss, and more than likely it’s a miss. Cali kids are soft. I’ve said it for years on here. I knew they were soft ever since I played Juco in southern Cal. Legit.. homesickness is real for them dudes.

It’s like kids don’t understand placement,( everyone can’t be the 1) and body frame, at probably 150 soaking wet what’s he gon do when they start chucking him ?? Gadget plays plays that get him open in the boundary, and slot action would literally be his path to the league, and he would get paid

If 22, 8 and 6 sounds soft to you... :sas2:

My nikka trust me putting in work like the big dog Glenn rob

CbAD.gif

:mjpls: to Derek Mason

Now they want to do more Smdh

Tom Herman went from the hottest coach in America to an offensive analyst freezing his ass off in Chicago :wow:

If i’m UH I can Holgersen’s bum ass after this season and see if he can recreate the magic he did before.

that ship has sailed

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Yea the boards have known this was coming for a few weeks. Dude wanted to be the feature receiver. At 5’8? Dude excelled in the slot and on punt/kick return. AND he’s the one that convinced Worthy to follow through and sign with us. I don’t know man. Bringing in Cali kids is always hit or miss, and more than likely it’s a miss. Cali kids are soft. I’ve said it for years on here. I knew they were soft ever since I played Juco in southern Cal. Legit.. homesickness is real for them dudes.

Stop it, DPJ's and Nico's career numbers look identical to a season's worth of statistics for guys at other schools. I'm not referring to the Ja'Marr Chases and DeVonta Smiths of the world either. How are you going to blame any WR for transferring with Michigan's pathetic passing attack? Worthy will probably regret not going to Bama, their 3rd receiver routinely has more production than Michigan's no.1.

Best of luck to Giles, I hope he finds a great landing spot and tears it up.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stop it, DPJ's and Nico's career numbers look identical to a season's worth of statistics for guys at other schools. I'm not referring to the Ja'Marr Chases and DeVonta Smiths of the world either. How are you going to blame any WR for transferring with Michigan's pathetic passing attack? Worthy will probably regret not going to Bama, their 3rd receiver routinely has more production than Michigan's no.1.

Michigan on Michigan violence?
:popcorn3::popcorn3:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He really wasn’t going to get on the field his freshman year, but as far as his sophomore year i mean this year was a fluke, dude will be good to great, but this would be the season he would be featured heavily, i have to assume it was an issue along those lines of wanting to be a 1 or something else, but like you said, i wish him success, maybe he goes to Oregon :scheme:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Can’t Trust Me strikes again :martin:

22,8 and 6 in Juco is NBA numbers now? :martin: The Coli showin who the true towel boys are.

Nothing I said was false. I hope he finds a landing spot. I like the kid. My bet is he ends up at Arizona. And you're not wrong about our passing attack sucking. It's gotta change at some point, right?