The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got shot yesterday so I’ll chill on drinking for a few days.....then back to the Crown Apple I have in the fridge.

:merchant: You mean you got the shot... or a nikka clapped at you ???

I know what the fukk I watched. Couple decent throws, but threw behind quite a bit.. and 50% of his throws were to the running back on a 4-6 yard out. It'll be on Youtube in a little bit. Watch for yourself.

'put on a show throwing' is being VERRYYYYYYY fukking kind. Watch it later today on YT. It was decent. Not as good as Lawrence, Wilson or Lance.

i put no stock in none of these, truth be told they all projects and who is they organization will matter more than folks ever realize

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
oh Zach ain’t did shyt either and despite his choices in schools i think fields is a good qb, but he’s a work in progress, but I’ve defended him thank you

tenor.gif

Fields needs to work on things, but he’s a good prospect, wa’chu sippin on tonight

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I know what the fukk I watched. Couple decent throws, but threw behind quite a bit.. and 50% of his throws were to the running back on a 4-6 yard out. It'll be on Youtube in a little bit. Watch for yourself.

'put on a show throwing' is being VERRYYYYYYY fukking kind. Watch it later today on YT. It was decent. Not as good as Lawrence, Wilson or Lance.
I watched the whole thing. I guess you think pro days are nothing but 50 yard bombs. Guess you are new to this.

I’ll take the opinion of people that played in the NFL, scouted in the NFL, and know the ins and outs of what is good versus a clear scUM hater.