The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
22,8 and 6 in Juco is NBA numbers now? :martin: The Coli showin who the true towel boys are.

Nothing I said was false. I hope he finds a landing spot. I like the kid. My bet is he ends up at Arizona. And you're not wrong about our passing attack sucking. It's gotta change at some point, right?
If you saying you ave 22 8 6 in Juco, you being Can’t Trust Me im dividing those numbers by 4 :comeon:. Now if somebody with some integrity like @Type OH or @MustafaSTL say that’s what they ave then that’s what they ave.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If you saying you ave 22 8 6 in Juco, you being Can’t Trust Me im dividing those numbers by 4 :comeon:. Now if somebody with some integrity like @Type OH or @MustafaSTL say that’s what they ave then that’s what they ave.

:mjlol: Don’t hate cuz @Trust Me was dunkin on pipsqueeks like you

that’s my wolverine :to:

In an unrelated note @Trust Me you see that one kid decommited so now they saying we not dropping enough bags :yeshrug: Don’t know what to think

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

In an unrelated note @Trust Me you see that one kid decommited so now they saying we not dropping enough bags :yeshrug: Don’t know what to think

The kid from Tennessee? Yea, I'm thinkin its a bag situation. Either we get with it, or the voices of UM being a basketball school is gonna grow louder and louder. When interest in the football team becomes non existent, the administration is gonna realize how bad they fukked up. We're gettin smoked in the transfer portal too. To'o to'o apparently was interested in learning more about UM and taking an official, and we're not even letting him because of... admissions. :shaq2:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose:

Of all the names to tag... :rudy:
What that one scUM poster who used to post here always say “ Always Trust a Buckeye “ :ufdup:

Trust ain’t dunking on nobody with those Greg Oden knees. Greg that’s my center :to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 I read an interview last night Ryan Day did in 2015 with Bill Plaschke of the LA Times where he named USC as his dream coaching job. The countdown is on :lupe:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@smitty22 I read an interview last night Ryan Day did in 2015 with Bill Plaschke of the LA Times where he named USC as his dream coaching job. The countdown is on :lupe:

giphy.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
He really wasn’t going to get on the field his freshman year, but as far as his sophomore year i mean this year was a fluke, dude will be good to great, but this would be the season he would be featured heavily, i have to assume it was an issue along those lines of wanting to be a 1 or something else, but like you said, i wish him success, maybe he goes to Oregon :scheme:
Nothing I said was false. I hope he finds a landing spot. I like the kid. My bet is he ends up at Arizona. And you're not wrong about our passing attack sucking. It's gotta change at some point, right?

I doubt he was asking to be Rondale Moore. He probably just doesn't want to have production comparable to a service academy receiver. Look at Minnesota, in 2019 their no.3 had comparable production to DPJ, Michigan's no.2, and he was playing behind two 1,000 yard guys. Wanting more touches isn't the same thing as wanting to be the guy or even to be featured.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I doubt he was asking to be Rondale Moore. He probably just doesn't want to have production comparable to a service academy receiver. Look at Minnesota, in 2019 their no.3 had comparable production to DPJ, Michigan's no.2, and he was playing behind two 1,000 yard guys. Wanting more touches isn't the same thing as wanting to be the guy or even to be featured.

One thing I've noticed at UM, is they struggle on offense. Like.. they legit struggle to move the ball. Ever since (2015? with Rudock) .. they've been mediocre as hell. And that's bullshyt, with all the talent thats being brought into Ann Arbor.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I look at his sophomore year and he had a couple games where he had a few touches, i attribute this to trying to nail down a good rotation, and people’s skill set being utilized properly, in a pandemic year, we finally are getting pieces, and we believe we have finally got our trigger man in JJ or the other white boy, but through it all they found him touches, i also saw a kid that had trouble getting open in conventional sets, i wish him the best, but he could ha w stayed

One thing I've noticed at UM, is they struggle on offense. Like.. they legit struggle to move the ball. Ever since (2015? with Rudock) .. they've been mediocre as hell. And that's bullshyt, with all the talent thats being brought into Ann Arbor.

we need a proper trigger man we may have found one fingers crossed

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
The kid from Tennessee? Yea, I'm thinkin its a bag situation. Either we get with it, or the voices of UM being a basketball school is gonna grow louder and louder. When interest in the football team becomes non existent, the administration is gonna realize how bad they fukked up. We're gettin smoked in the transfer portal too. To'o to'o apparently was interested in learning more about UM and taking an official, and we're not even letting him because of... admissions. :shaq2:

Wtf I’m just tired of our admin get with it or get on