The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I need to get the ball in Henning’s hands. Dudes a dog. Henning and Corum at half back and that’s two playmakers. Throw in Wilson as a deep threat, and Cornelius Johnson as a do everything receiver.. and we got weapons. If shyt don’t work this year, then it’s time to clean house. From top to bottom.
Yeah, this probably the most talent the offensive side of the ball has had since Mike Hart was playing here.

Watch Michigan win 7 games and Jim keep his job. They'll use Gattis as a scapegoat.
:yeshrug: At this point I’m just wait and see, that quarterback shyt ain’t easy to figure out, i also think seeing that team down south have a string of qbs going damn near a decade plus not miss makes us antsy, it’s plenty of programs who can’t find a trigger man, look at this draft, realistically Lawrence and fields were the top two, ( nikkas can convince about byu a ndst dudes but they are projects) and the opinions of Jones is all over the place ( i believe at San Francisco he will be a hit with their team) that means top to bottom all these 5 stars and four stars and can’t miss dudes and 3 from P5 schools are going first round, add to the fact Sam from unc is probably the only qb right now you can think of and I’m sure they will try to convince us some other dudes are good but the reality is they will wash out the league, shyt ain’t easy, Is all I’m saying
You don't need a top flight NFL prospect at QB to win in college though. Ole dude at Minny isn't going to be anything in the league. Neither will any of Penn St.'s midget QBs. Iowa St.'s QB isn't special, he basically what we all thought Shea would be. Look at how many late round journeymen QBs Iowa's put in the league. I'm not asking for Trevor Lawence, give me a healthy Davis Webb or a Shea Patterson who can go through his progressions.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah, this probably the most talent the offensive side of the ball has had since Mike Hart was playing here.

Watch Michigan win 7 games and Jim keep his job. They'll use Gattis as a scapegoat.

You don't need a top flight NFL prospect at QB to win in college though. Ole dude at Minny isn't going to be anything in the league. Neither will any of Penn St.'s midget QBs. Iowa St.'s QB isn't special, he basically what we all thought Shea would be. Look at how many late round journeymen QBs Iowa's put in the league. I'm not asking for Trevor Lawence, give me a healthy Davis Webb or a Shea Patterson who can go through his progressions.

hence a crap shoot bruh, when you can hit kj or you have a lot of attention on Barkley how much pressure you got and how open are your throws, again no excuses, but even in those scenarios, it’s a ton of serviceable qbs can’t do what you need look at Reggie Ball year with megatron and his year after that boy was struggling, again we will see obviously

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Another Natty for Thee Ohio State University. @DropTopDoc @Trust Me juelzing in 3,2,1. Shooters shoot

you bragging that your white republicans out republicaned Michigan’s republicans :mjlol:

I’m sure you will congratulate them at the black republican meeting this year

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That creh on the far right is Billy Biden. Joe’s nephew :usure:
:leon:
tenor.gif