The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yea it is about that time to make one
Thank you. I got something to say about this Max Johnson slurpfest going on. He played against the two of the worst defenses I’ve ever seen (next to ours :scust:) And now he’s Joe Burrow the second. Now all the other qbs, especially the black one who couldn’t put up the same numbers against Bama, Auburn, and A&M just need to go ahead and transfer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y’all did the same shyt the same season :mjlol:
:duck: Everybody and they mama know who the champs is :myman:

Had we not beat yall ass the previous two seasons maybe yall would've had a real chance to get in :mjpls:

Imagine an unbeaten Alabama, LSU, Florida, or UGA getting left out the national title game :heh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:duck: Everybody and they mama know who the champs is :myman:

Had we not beat yall ass the previous two seasons maybe yall would've had a real chance to get in :mjpls:

Imagine an unbeaten Alabama, LSU, Florida, or UGA getting left out the national title game :heh:
You try to rewatch that natty, the NCAA gonna hit you with a
giphy.gif
at the end. We win playing by the rules in the SEC :usure:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Damn it you see this @Trust Me

Yea the boards have known this was coming for a few weeks. Dude wanted to be the feature receiver. At 5’8? Dude excelled in the slot and on punt/kick return. AND he’s the one that convinced Worthy to follow through and sign with us. I don’t know man. Bringing in Cali kids is always hit or miss, and more than likely it’s a miss. Cali kids are soft. I’ve said it for years on here. I knew they were soft ever since I played Juco in southern Cal. Legit.. homesickness is real for them dudes.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yea the boards have known this was coming for a few weeks. Dude wanted to be the feature receiver. At 5’8? Dude excelled in the slot and on punt/kick return. AND he’s the one that convinced Worthy to follow through and sign with us. I don’t know man. Bringing in Cali kids is always hit or miss, and more than likely it’s a miss. Cali kids are soft. I’ve said it for years on here. I knew they were soft ever since I played Juco in southern Cal. Legit.. homesickness is real for them dudes.
Our Cali kids are built Ford tough. Wyatt Davis, Chris Olave, to name just a few. He just choose the wrong school :lolbron: