The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
weren’t too many of them next level qbs to begin with, even if they had good runs. what a lot of qbs do in college and the nfl is light years away

Eh. You might be right but besides Cam, none of them reached their full potential under Gus. Besides Cam, the most successful QB under Gus was a former cornerback, there wasn't one pocket passer that did well in his system.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Eh. You might be right but besides Cam, none of them reached their full potential under Gus. Besides Cam, the most successful QB under Gus was a former cornerback, there wasn't one pocket passer that did well in his system.

Well one could say you all ain’t have a qb that was a starter until tua, in the League, but i get your point, but my point is a lot of coaches don’t coach kids up to be well rounded, they find what they do well and work around it, if they get better it’s probably because the position/oc/really them wanting to do it on their own, and say what you will turning nick marshall into a sec champ is something to tip your cap to

Harbaugh ruined so many qbs. Yes shenanigans on this rainy Thursday morning :umad:
Nope they got processed, we will make it happen

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't know how BOB gonna keep all these RBs happy

Brian Robinson
Trey Sanders
Keilan Robinson
Jase McClellan
Roydell Williams