The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
i think bo could have worked, but the biggest issue in my evaluation, was you all were young, hardly any time to evaluate what he had, hardly any time to practice, and he was switching things up, (4-3 to a 3-4) i think with you all no longer having those legendary D lines this may have remedied it, but on to the next, side note that run of good college D linemen you all had makes me look at les even more because those were some stout defenses, though none of them followed the hype into the league

I forever hate Glen Dorsey for how ESPN pushed that fukk nikka down our throats every week during his last year at LSU. shyt was Tebow lite :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I forever hate Glen Dorsey for how ESPN pushed that fukk nikka down our throats every week during his last year at LSU. shyt was Tebow lite :russ:

thats true he was supposed to have next, they force fed the fukk out of that narrative, was anyone worth a damn defensively that year ?? I’m going to go look at 07 draft

but if you think about it he’s one of a couple who’s who of LSU D lines, Dorsey came and went in the league

@Rigby.

his junior year he put up ok numbers
22 solo tackles 3 sacks 8.5 tkl for loss
I’m guessing his size and strength they were getting behind and he was a space eater

senior campaign
34 solo tkls 12 tkl for loss 7 sacks

not bad numbers

But when you take a deeper look
2 tkls for loss against Alabama ( who was down)
And Mississippi st (it’s Mississippi st) each

3 against la tech

And one each at South Carolina, middle tenn, Florida auburn, and Ohio state in the bowl, but he had stretches where he did nothing, i suspect if you were to look at the all 22 he was probably sand bagging it on most plays

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
200.gif

we are not close,

That's really all you needed to say :mjgrin:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Well, Vincent Gray being a starter for two years disproves that. Adam Shibley seeing meaningful playing time disproves that.

Maybe what he's trying to say is there's a large coaching gap, but wanted to say it in a way where it wouldn't hurt his stock like it did with DPJ?

Better to sound delusional than fukk up your bag.:manny: