The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dog, Kleiman can coach. Y’all need to think outside the box cause what y’all used to and been hiring ain’t working. Michigan needs a hard reset and stop looking for the next Bo/Lloyd and get with the f’n times

i can agree with that, we need to get away from the Michigan ball bullshyt, i couldn’t call it on kleiman i know he’s currently thugging it out on big 12 defenses, and what pipeline to talent does he bring ?? Are my two concerns but I’m open to him Campbell and ol boy from Clemson, but as I’ve been beating like a drum, does the new hire tell the powers to be we need to be fully committed to football and they fux with it

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can agree with that, we need to get away from the Michigan ball bullshyt, i couldn’t call it on kleiman i know he’s currently thugging it out on big 12 defenses, and what pipeline to talent does he bring ?? Are my two concerns but I’m open to him Campbell and ol boy from Clemson, but as I’ve been beating like a drum, does the new hire tell the powers to be we need to be fully committed to football and they fux with it
Kleiman is a winner. That wouldn’t be a bad hire

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Well looks like the chickens are coming home to roost in Baton Rouge... and it looks like it was across several layers from coaches to admin
tenor.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: @CBS getting screwed over back to back weeks

I want to see CBS executives reactions with corona fukking up their big time matchups. Not wishing it happens but if the iron bowl gets postponed then the CBS building is gone burn down