The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I been suspect coming from the dude that used to tag me in posts at 3AM wanting attention :dame:

Damn you gotta helluva memory . We all on different types of time . My 3am ain’t your 3am , and I ain’t talking time zones :usure:

:ufdup:

Want me to @ you again , huh? :dame:

FOH and pick ya flattop before you go to sleep :camby:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Chip Kelly been stealing money for damn near a decade now :wow:

Him and Clay prolly meet up high in the Hollywood hills every Sunday morning over doughnuts and swine and laugh together over the finessin they pulling off every week
tenor.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The Defensive Coordinator for San Jose State was Mc Hammer 's choreographer back in the day :ohhh:

whole skill position out there hitting the type writer

200.gif

Im from Louisiana and NEVER in my life have I ever heard of Mississippi referred to as “The Sip” :stopitslime:

“Louisiana” huh bruh i live here and nikkas will refer to it as “the sip” they were even saying that in ug and i was in t town aka Tuscaloosa

It’s game day in Pasadena :win:

Let’s get this L :lawd:

Shiiid bruins came to play Jesus Christ 25 offsides you fukked up shaws int

Makes a note to draft SJSt DBs cause their footwork got to be :banderas:

All the skill positions footwork gon be on point

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Depending on how you view their coaches, Iowa State Kansas State could be an interesting game for Michigan fans this Saturday...

@DropTopDoc What do you think of Chris Kleiman? Before KSU he won 4 Championships at NDSU, which sort of mirrors Jim Tressel's reign at YSU (we discussed a while ago). However, Craig Bohl, currently HC at Wyoming, is actually the one who built NDSU and it kind of feels like successors (Kleiman and now Entz) have just shown great stewardship.

Anyway, If Campbell wins out, he should be near the top of Michigan's list to replace Harbaugh. Going 8-2 while beating teams like Oklahoma and Texas, who clearly have more talent, makes him easier to sell to those that don't quite understand how shytty of a job ISU is (I thought he chose poorly when he initially took the job).