The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I want to see CBS executives reactions with corona fukking up their big time matchups. Not wishing it happens but if the iron bowl gets postponed then the CBS building is gone burn down

Oh they highly furious :russ:
Cause at least espn and fox got other leagues to pull from.
Cbs got who mountain west? They even playing? :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
tenor.gif

:mjlol::russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Miami put the brakes on their season :damn:
Said fukk it cancel them 3 games

The Miami Hurricanes football program announced on Monday evening that UM will reschedule the final three games of the 2020 season due to a COVID-19 outbreak.

The Hurricanes will now have two off weeks with open dates on November 21st and November 28th. The next game for the Hurricanes will now be at Wake Forest on December 5th (originally scheduled for November 28th). The North Carolina game will be played December 12th (originally scheduled for November 5th). UM has postponed the game against Georgia Tech to December 19th (originally scheduled for November 21st).

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cristobal. A couple of pseudo insiders/posters. Campbell/Cristobal/Brady/Fickell are the most common names being thrown around.Only reason I even give it any thought are cause the posters are older dudes that never really stir shyt up. Or make shyt up.

Ah ok. Tbh UM is a step down for Cristobal cause who he got to compete with at Oregon? Pac 12 should be cake for the foreseeable future.
Brady prolly gon get a NFL job this off-season.
The other 2 tho I could see :ehh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You got your boy Tua blocked on here? :ohhh:
Bandwagon fan still mad I was right about Tua and he was wrong

Jones is 3rd @TUA TAGOVAILOA so tf was you saying Saturday

Um most betting sites still have Mac first or tied for first. And yea Trask threw 6 TDs and Mac didn't play what did you think was going to happen? Use your brain and do a little more research next time big guy

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The shyt you posted don't even have betting odds on it just says Trask is behind Jones, Fields and Lawrence lmao

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bandwagon fan still mad I was right about Tua and he was wrong

Um most betting sites still have Mac first or tied for first. And yea Trask threw 6 TDs and Mac didn't play what did you think was going to happen? Use your brain and do a little more research next time big guy

bandwagon nikka he’s an alumni fukk nikka did you even go to college

You sound silly, the point is mac, ain’t leading so shut up, you talking shyt but ain’t posted the first 1 or 2 sites that have Mac first