The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
You got him blocked so you ain’t see it but he said you don’t know football and you was wrong about Tua and he was right :ohhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
idk if enough people talking about how disgusting LSU's athletic program is lol. They getting a Weinstein/Woody Allen level of accusations now.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Trask vs Mac is a moot point imo. Trask will prob have better scoring numbers and is a more popular pick, but Fields got the narrative working for him. If he goes undefeated and they can get like 8+ games completed, it's gonna be him

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ah ok. Tbh UM is a step down for Cristobal cause who he got to compete with at Oregon? Pac 12 should be cake for the foreseeable future.
Brady prolly gon get a NFL job this off-season.
The other 2 tho I could see :ehh:

I mean.. I'm on the fence. It would be a lateral move at worse for him. He'd be on TV all the time, where the rest of the world can watch (before they go to bed) He'd make (more than likely) double his current salary. Michigan's name alone will pull recruits, and he's as elite of a recruiter as there is. That's a winning combo. And he can try to slay the OSU animal.

I thought the same about Brady, but just this weekend, this came out..

So it got me thinkin that he may be had. Dudes k my 31 years old. That may be too young for an NFL owner to give the reigns of their team to.

Edit: I screen shyt it, but don’t know how to add the pic :francis:

Edit #2 fukk it. Ima text it to you. Post that shyt. :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean.. I'm on the fence. It would be a lateral move at worse for him. He'd be on TV all the time, where the rest of the world can watch (before they go to bed) He'd make (more than likely) double his current salary. Michigan's name alone will pull recruits, and he's as elite of a recruiter as there is. That's a winning combo. And he can try to slay the OSU animal.

So it got me thinkin that he may be had. Dudes k my 31 years old. That may be too young for an NFL owner to give the reigns of their team to.

You don’t know how to upload pics on here? :flabbynsick:
And Brady wouldn’t be too young. I think Sean McVay was somewhere around that age when he took over the Rams

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
^ exactly what I was saying

fukking James Wiseman getting his family out of the hood got more coverage than a rape culture + set of nikkas that have cheated in BOTH sports

shyt is sad.
shoulda built that joint up like they did that wack ass redskins dud of a news drop earlier this year.
but thats what happen when a big money player who's responsible for these media outlets getting big money does some scandalous shyt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

:laff: I woke up like who sending me random screenshots of articles :dahell: