Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Jesus :picard:.. You wanna come to a more diverse team. Root for some brehs you relate too. Ill put the call in to change your name to Invincible Buck :gladbron:. Got some fine, respectable Nubian Queens lined up for you

Im not even exaggerating. Our folks are on some bs right now. They are so miserable and racist. The idea of a good black qb replacing a mediocre white one triggered something sorry in theatmosphere down here.

Ika just entered the transfer portal.

How are we supposed to recruit with this bs going on.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Kiffin is trying to deflect from the fact that he decided to put the worse defense in college football history on the field to win the game instead of going for it on 4th and 5

it got lost in all the complaining but he didn't coach that game to win whatsoever. They were the better team if he doesn't try to break momentum on several drives

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Im not even exaggerating. Our folks are on some bs right now. They are so miserable and racist. The idea of a good black qb replacing a mediocre white one triggered something sorry in theatmosphere down here.

Ika just entered the transfer portal.

How are we supposed to recruit with this bs going on.
sounds like this game saturday bout to be a repeat of 2016 :wow: I got the thread title rn for it

These AUFamily cacs really had the gall to tell me a dude who openly made lynching jokes was gonna work in the deep south :dead: MSU football gonna regress to lows they never seen before if they ride out this idiot's contract. They only got bout 1 more year of Mullen's talent on defense, then issa wrap

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Was about to ask.. he like the cold? Cause we’re a lil light in the ass on the interior of our DLine.

:dame:

I’m wondering why mazi isn’t getting much burn, but i hate to say it jeter did look good, but it is Minnesota, but the way Wisconsin looking we may not have to play them cornfed white boys

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’m wondering why mazi isn’t getting much burn, but i hate to say it jeter did look good, but it is Minnesota, but the way Wisconsin looking we may not have to play them cornfed white boys

I dont know. I thought Mazi was gonna get hella burn this year. Jeter’s getting penetration :dame: but you want that depth.

We don’t have Wisconsin on the schedule for 2 more weeks.. so including this week, that’s 21 days. I don’t wanna us to miss any games. It’s gonna be hard enough to make the playoffs when we were gonna go 8-0. At 7-0, the committee might leave us out. :francis:

:scheme: