The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
B10 absolutely blessed Michigan remembered they was allowed to use blacks at QB. PSU a 13 point dog and Mertz outta here. Minnesota looks like they back under the glass ceiling. Thought the conf would be main event status :francis:

Almost negged you for real for real.

This shyt turrible. :unimpressed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
tenor.gif

nikka i had to read them incomplete sentences at least 8 times to know what you was saying

:francis: I see you definitely are not an English major, and probably cheated to get out of that class

Auburn huh :mjlol:
flat like to cd cases together
Didn't have TO go TO college TO get this lesson, but just like for ur football program, I'm sure you gonna excuse this embarrassment with some nonsense about higher academics TOO :unimpressed: you TWO somethin else

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Didn't have TO go TO college TO get this lesson, but just like for ur football program, I'm sure you gonna excuse this embarrassment with some nonsense about higher academics TOO :unimpressed: you TWO somethin else

nikka, a typo because the shytty system left out a letter or auto corrected to something else, and composing a cornucopia of incomplete sentences is entirely two different things, stop it nikka

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mans is going for his PhD in Nike

DuckTopDoc :wow:

tenor.gif

Kiffin is trying to deflect from the fact that he decided to put the worse defense in college football history on the field to win the game instead of going for it on 4th and 5

perhaps, but also in reality a lot of games are won and loss on bs like this, regardless of other circumstances, and long after this, people will use the wins and losses to debate points without the reality of context and will pile it all on the coach

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
tenor.gif

perhaps, but also in reality a lot of games are won and loss on bs like this, regardless of other circumstances, and long after this, people will use the wins and losses to debate points without the reality of context and will pile it all on the coach
He should’ve never punted the ball

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
We
tenor.gif

nikka i had to read them incomplete sentences at least 8 times to know what you was saying

:francis: I see you definitely are not an English major, and probably cheated to get out of that class

Auburn huh :mjlol:

Well about Auburn, Spurrier did say

On a fire at the Auburn library that destroyed 20 books: “The real tragedy was that 15 hadn’t been colored yet.”

:troll:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both teams had TD’s taken away from them so it evened out. We had a KR for a TD called back on a phantom holding call that the ref swore he seen from 30 yards away. The better team won