The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
@O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah @invincible1914 Embody and Shea just flipped their CBs to Bama for Sage:lupe:

:ufdup:

We done already replaced him with a random white boy. We even flipped him from K State, and you know good their recruits are. :jawalrus:

Now you know that’s gonna make our dumb ass white fans happy. Cause apparently what we really need is a whiter team that won’t waste time protesting racial equality.

:mjpls:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He should’ve never punted the ball

i can concede that

ucla boys winning in education and eating good

We

Well about Auburn, Spurrier did say

On a fire at the Auburn library that destroyed 20 books: “The real tragedy was that 15 hadn’t been colored yet.”

:troll:

:russ:
Both teams had TD’s taken away from them so it evened out. We had a KR for a TD called back on a phantom holding call that the ref swore he seen from 30 yards away. The better team won

understandable, but still one does not beget the other

The Ls stand for Luxury.

UCLA is generally known to have the best dining halls in the country, so I’m not surprised he was able to get away with this.
Not many fans are happy with the ROI.

:gladbron: Should have tried out for ucla as a walk on

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

We done already replaced him with a random white boy. We even flipped him from K State, and you know good their recruits are. :jawalrus:

Now you know that’s gonna make our dumb ass white fans happy. Cause apparently what we really need is a whiter team that won’t waste time protesting racial equality.

:mjpls:
Jesus :picard:.. You wanna come to a more diverse team. Root for some brehs you relate too. Ill put the call in to change your name to Invincible Buck :gladbron:. Got some fine, respectable Nubian Queens lined up for you

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jesus :picard:.. You wanna come to a more diverse team. Root for some brehs you relate too. Ill put the call in to change your name to Invincible Buck :gladbron:. Got some fine, respectable Nubian Queens lined up for you

:francis: Don’t let him lie to you, ain’t no bad B’s in Columbus, especially compared to these fine ass Louisiana women

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Don’t let him lie to you, ain’t no bad B’s in Columbus, especially compared to these fine ass Louisiana women
But yet a Columbus Queen broke your heart and took all your money :picard:. Don’t be talking down on our women cause one of them gave you the achy breaky heart :hhh:.

With all that said you gonna be good with the 18th hurricane headed your way this year?

Last edited:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ucla boys winning in education and eating good

:gladbron: Should have tried out for ucla as a walk on
Look at this menu :damn: 12 dishes at UCLA that redefine ‘dorm food’

We had everything from the square-plate fine dining to gelato/sushi bars to 3 PM Brunch with trays stacked with customized omelets and french toast. ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT. I save many bucks just taking girls on dates to the dining hall. Meal swipes were being hustled by lowerclassmen to upperclassmen in the apartments without meal plans. "I'll help you with your paper if you swipe me into FEAST or Cafe 1919 :wtf:".Brehs didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
But yet a Columbus Queen broke your heart and took all your money :picard:. Don’t be talking down on our women cause ine of them gave you the achy breaky heart :hhh:.

With all that said you gonna be good with the 18th hurricane headed your way this year?

one was good, and i believe so bruh, I’m in the crib chilling

We had everything from the square-plate fine dining to gelato/sushi bars to 3 PM Brunch with trays stacked with customized omelets and french toast. ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT. I save many bucks just taking girls on dates to the dining hall. Meal swipes were being by lowerclassmen to upperclassmen in the apartments without meal plans. "I'll help you with your paper if you swipe me into FEAST or Cafe 1919 :wtf:".Brehs didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

damn

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We had everything from the square-plate fine dining to gelato/sushi bars to 3 PM Brunch with trays stacked with customized omelets and french toast. ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT. I save many bucks just taking girls on dates to the dining hall. Meal swipes were being by lowerclassmen to upperclassmen in the apartments without meal plans. "I'll help you with your paper if you swipe me into FEAST or Cafe 1919 :wtf:".Brehs didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

All you can eat dining halls:wow::mjgrin: Couldn't imagine the fukkery if my school had that.