The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’ll send you the plastics. :manny:
Screenshots this page and sends to homeland security. Yall not finna harm any of my midwestern belles, the most pristine in all the land
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ohio State?

tenor.gif

Urban clearly flipped him to USC. Yall tripping.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So will Lawrence stay at Clemson if Dallas or the Giants don't get him? I would.

Dumbest decision he could ever make. And this shyt is moot. Remember last year when Joe Burrow wanted nothing to do with Cincinnati? It all turned out to be bullshyt and he’s happy as hell right now.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dumbest decision he could ever make. And this shyt is moot. Remember last year when Joe Burrow wanted nothing to do with Cincinnati? It all turned out to be bullshyt and he’s happy as hell right now.

happy is all relative, you think i want to live in the nasty natti?? But if you paid me millions, I’d figure a way to cope in my condo downtown

also

nikkas ain’t even hiding it no more

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
happy is all relative, you think i want to live in the nasty natti?? But if you paid me millions, I’d figure a way to cope in my condo downtown

also

nikkas ain’t even hiding it no more

A bunch of them were on IG live last night talkin about having a blast trolling fan bases. I’m not taking any of them kids serious. :manny:

But let these hoes @smitty22 and @MustafaSTL and all them Buckeye slap dikks get off on the decisions of teenage boys. :scust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
A bunch of them were on IG live last night talkin about having a blast trolling fan bases. I’m not taking any of them kids serious. :manny:

But let these hoes @smitty22 and @MustafaSTL and all them Buckeye slap dikks get off on the decisions of teenage boys. :scust:

i see he got money at the top of his bio too, just to let you know what he about

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
scUM fans real angry. I would be too if my rival was lapping my squad like this on top of dominating us for 2 decades.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right but the Jets are worse and who wants to work for Gase. No guarantee he's getting fired. He hired Douglas after all.