The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ole Miss could've scored 70 that night, they were not gonna stop our offense and it was still a double digit win.

Plus Lane been planning for that game since the break up four years ago.
Right but OSU and Clemson probably can and are you really sure you're better than no. 3 ranked ND?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Finley not transferring. He was one of those I’m going to LSU no matter what recruits. His family never really considered anything else. Plus Coach O ain’t Kirby. He’s not gonna rub TJ the wrong way.

(I like Myles for his loyalty and he got a cannon, but No way Myles Brennan play a whole season. He’s too slow and his body ain’t built for the SEC grind. Lowkey he’s been injured almost every year he’s been here, and he had barely played.)
Brennan needs to be told this his last year here, honestly I still rather start Finley just to build for the future

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes we’re better than Notre Dame :what:
See that's the thing: On paper you are, but after watching most of your games this season I feel like your defence won't hold against them.
I’ll give you that.. but ‘great’ win?

Against a team without their starting QB :martin:

Yes pitt was missing their QB, and they probably would have made it closer. But I didn't get the feeling that "oh they might win this in the 4th" like I did with Bama and Ole Miss

Just my opinion.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
See that's the thing: On paper you are, but after watching most of your games this season I feel like your defence won't hold against them.

Yes pitt was missing their QB, and they probably would have made it closer. But I didn't get the feeling that "oh they might win this in the 4th" like I did with Bama and Ole Miss

Just my opinion.

How did you watch the game and feel like Ole Miss might win in the 4th when they could not stop our offense? Yeah I was embarrassed watching the defense but in the 2nd half I knew we would win the game.

The only teams I’d feel like we’d struggle with are Ohio State and Clemson, that’s it. You can’t penalize us for the Ole Miss WIN and then not give credit for beating a pretty good A&M team by 24 points and putting up 40+ points and 500+ plus yards on statistically the best defense in the country. Notre Dame doesn’t have two wins even close to that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wild how fast Texas went from top 10 to not mentioned at all :francis:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Silkk

Soon...

giphy.gif