Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
These cacs have no shame!

the thing is they’re so entitled that they think them preferring a cac QB actually means something
:yeshrug: Wish I was born in a black market that had a hot CFB team. Until then, I’m just gonna have to deal with people that told me Nix had Nick Marshall speed, before he even played a game :unimpressed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just a reminder that a national championship ref incorrectly called an offsides on a blocked punt when Alabama was down 0-13. Would’ve given the other team the ball in 3 yards and a cloud of dust type scoring distance

amongst other calls:

maybe some people would like to explain how a couple bad calls equates to being gifted a natty though :ohhh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

never trust a buckeye, apparently cardale doesn’t subscribe to the same notions that you do @smitty22 when it comes to those kids

Yeah that was old and Cardale took the time to go make that kid day. Kid just so happen to have family from Saginaw ( a adopted 3rd cousin)so Cardale dropped a 100 on his head like Day bout to do yall :banderas:. Why espn gameday ain’t run this story before the MSU game when that bytch ass kicker got the walk off fg :pacspit:. Motherfukkers wanna exploit them damn kids to make us lose all the damn time, but can’t do us any favors. fukk espn, boycotting them start right now :demonic:. Who with me?:feedme:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah that was old and Cardale took the time to go make that kid day. Kid just so happen to have family from Saginaw ( a adopted 3rd cousin)so Cardale dropped a 100 on his head like Day bout to do yall :banderas:. Why espn gameday ain’t run this story before the MSU game when that bytch ass kicker got the walk off fg :pacspit:. Motherfukkers wanna exploit them damn kids to make us lose all the damn time, but can’t do us any favors. fukk espn, boycotting them start right now :demonic:. Who with me?:feedme:

giphy.gif

You don’t fukk with the mouse sir

447f03eb7ae3c99593f955eaa965e584.jpg