giphy.gif
:gladbron: The kings of LA byke :blessed:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They are making this assumption that Brennan is some kind of seasoned vet that doesn’t have glaring deficiencies on tape. I like Myles, but after that Missouri game we got to face reality:
1.) We are officially building for the future, and if Myles is really gonna be here 3 more years then he’s just not that good.
2.) We can’t convert 3rd downs because he lacks foot speed, has zero poise, holds the ball too long, and is no threat to do anything outside the pocket.
3.) Playing “vets” just cause they are “team leaders” is killing us. We didn’t have open competition for a lot of positions including qb, and these mofos look so slaw out there. The young freshmen are playing better, so they should be out there.
Breh you really aint even got it take that far, them types gonna stand behind Brennan until the wheels falls off. Once you give a southern fanbase an elite cac, they don't wanna go back

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Breh you really aint even got it take that far, them types gonna stand behind Brennan until the wheels falls off. Once you give a southern fanbase an elite cac, they don't wanna go back
Yeah, I should have just kept it to myself. There's is a LOT of mental gymnastics going on. Crazy thing is that unless Myles got the Wolverine healing factor, there's no way he's 100% for Saturday.

I'm just glad that we got something to talk about other than the defense being doo doo.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:whoa: Wait a minute...

Elite?

What if Bo Nix had a stronger arm, but ran 6.4 in the 40 and weighed 100 pounds soak and wet? Would he be elite?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:whoa: Wait a minute...

Elite?

What if Bo Nix had a stronger arm, but ran 6.4 in the 40 and weighed 100 pounds soak and wet? Would he be elite?
Was saying that in reference to Burrow. They ain’t care about race when y’all had bum QBs black or white, but now the game changed. The same thing happened on a smaller scale with Stidham here, although I think it’s starting to reverse

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Was saying that in reference to Burrow. They ain’t care about race when y’all had bum QBs black or white, but now the game changed. The same thing happened on a smaller scale with Stidham here, although I think it’s starting to reverse
These cacs have no shame!

the thing is they’re so entitled that they think them preferring a cac QB actually means something

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No 3 in the country with a great win on Saturday lol...

great win, mopping up a decent at best pitt

See that's the thing: On paper you are, but after watching most of your games this season I feel like your defence won't hold against them.

Yes pitt was missing their QB, and they probably would have made it closer. But I didn't get the feeling that "oh they might win this in the 4th" like I did with Bama and Ole Miss

Just my opinion.

That qb from Pitt would not have done shyt, pat seems to have some things figured out about Clemson, but he doesn’t have the horses to compete, and Alabama is still Alabama, and you give nick several weeks to get his team/defense together he will be a problem, also you watched them go out and put to bed all that Georgia noise, at what point is nd close to uga, at what point was Pitt close to uga ??? Like are you trolling to get this thread poppin, or do you seriously believe this shyt you typing

Wild how fast Texas went from top 10 to not mentioned at all :francis:

tumblr_inline_mnukxa6rl11qz4rgp.gif

Their burden for Charlie Strong and Doubling down on the eyes of texas

:gladbron: Back on your shyt fam
Team GPA’s about to start looking:huhldup: now that grades don’t count

It’s about to get ugly, but it’s amazing the ncaa will try to do this but won’t help kids that need it

Time to run the city

tenor.gif

:wow: