The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t know what to make of OSU, but Clemson got multiple meh performances against some woeful offenses. Secondary looked like ass against OSU or LSU...I don’t think there’s a real gap b/t them and Bama IMO
I just can't put Bama there after almost losing to Ole Miss like that.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just can't put Bama there after almost losing to Ole Miss like that.
:yeshrug: that's fair. But Ole Miss is schematically one of the hardest teams to prepare for in football. And they got two different offensive masterminds that can throw two wildly diff philosophies at you. At the very least, that 15 pt win should "hurt" them as much as a 18 pt win over 1-4 UVA hurts Clemson

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Didn’t click the thread but as an unbiased individual, the thread title makes some sense. Brandon Harris came in for relief of Anthony Jennings in 2014, was an unknown unknown and looked great. Made a full start at Auburn and didn’t look great. A week’s worth of film does more for you than no film!
They are making this assumption that Brennan is some kind of seasoned vet that doesn’t have glaring deficiencies on tape. I like Myles, but after that Missouri game we got to face reality:
1.) We are officially building for the future, and if Myles is really gonna be here 3 more years then he’s just not that good.
2.) We can’t convert 3rd downs because he lacks foot speed, has zero poise, holds the ball too long, and is no threat to do anything outside the pocket.
3.) Playing “vets” just cause they are “team leaders” is killing us. We didn’t have open competition for a lot of positions including qb, and these mofos look so slaw out there. The young freshmen are playing better, so they should be out there.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nah they gotta go to Finley or he gonna transfer in the off-season
Finley not transferring. He was one of those I’m going to LSU no matter what recruits. His family never really considered anything else. Plus Coach O ain’t Kirby. He’s not gonna rub TJ the wrong way.

(I like Myles for his loyalty and he got a cannon, but No way Myles Brennan play a whole season. He’s too slow and his body ain’t built for the SEC grind. Lowkey he’s been injured almost every year he’s been here, and he had barely played.)

Last edited: