Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think Ohio State or Clemson is champs this year imo. Alabama seems like a paper tiger this year.
Don’t know what to make of OSU, but Clemson got multiple meh performances against some woeful offenses. Secondary looked like ass against OSU or LSU...I don’t think there’s a real gap b/t them and Bama IMO

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Didn’t click the thread but as an unbiased individual, the thread title makes some sense. Brandon Harris came in for relief of Anthony Jennings in 2014, was an unknown unknown and looked great. Made a full start at Auburn and didn’t look great. A week’s worth of film does more for you than no film!
Yea but Brandon harris did it against New Mexico st, TJ Finley did it against prolly the best corner tandem we’ll see all year

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea but Brandon harris did it against New Mexico st, TJ Finley did it against prolly the best corner tandem we’ll see all year
we'll see :yeshrug: throwing aside I would just keep Finley (Im basing off stereotypes and assuming he can run right here) for mobility purposes. Auburn has clearly shown to be worse against mobile QBs this year than not