The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ryan Day apologizes for not taking a knee in a blowout... says he didn’t have the personnel to take a knee. All they could do was put it in the endzone. :russ:

That’s the worst coach speak apology I’ve ever heard. Just say funk Nebraska and keep it moving.
How do you not have the personnel to take a knee :mjlol: like what even is that?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically what everybody is gone do is if your favorite teams wins it all then there’s no asterisk. But if your favorite team don’t win it all then it’s “this shyt don’t count :damn:

9989944.jpeg
I said this last month and it’s already happening

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ryan Day apologizes for not taking a knee in a blowout... says he didn’t have the personnel to take a knee. All they could do was put it in the endzone. :russ:

That’s the worst coach speak apology I’ve ever heard. Just say funk Nebraska and keep it moving.
Told yall Day gives zero fukks :russ:. Everybody gonna pay this year :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not a coach or nothing, but I can see when there is a clear talent difference between players. Myles is good when he has a clean pocket and he's able to spam Marshall and Gilbert. He has no poise and is a sitting duck back there, all you gotta do is blitz him and force him out of the pocket. You'll either get a sack or he's going to throw the ball away.

TJ Finley or Bo Nix?

He a true frosh right? And this was his first game?

Maaaaaaan Coach O better throw Myles Brennan bum ass to the bushes :camby: