The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ima try to find it, but last year (I wanna say the first quarter was about to wrap up) and Fields mentioned the only time he’d been on campus was for financial aid paperwork. Said all his classes were ‘online’ so there wasn’t any need to hit campus up, unless it was practice. :unimpressed:

Online classes keep football players out of academic fray

https://www.buckeyextra.com/sports/...terback-justin-fields-opts-for-online-courses

:wow: He's wasn't the only one. Burrow's comments in there also are shocking.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
9989944.jpeg

:heh:

but its true i mean even this year doesn't count towards your eligiblity

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's not how it works. Myles is the golden white boy, and fans are going to complain and give TJ a hard time for every little mistake if coachjust up and name him the starter. He got that Bo Nix protection, but Coach O ain't going down playing politics.

no way finley is going to sit behind brennan for possibly the next 3 years (as this year doesn't count towards eligiblity)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

https://mooncrew.substack.com/p/14-big-ten-universities-ranked-by
14 Big Ten universities, ranked by annoyance

2. Ohio State

Meathead Overlords. The Spray-Tan Empire. The university was bankrolled in large part by the man who gave Jeffery Epstein all his money.

The worst thing in that collection of outright slander of the Ohio State University is the documented truth. That’s where we start with Ohio State: The truth is always worse than anything one can make up.

That truth is real, real, real bad. Their fans really are all variations on the cops Ralph Steadman drew for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Their commitment to football is so total and so divorced from the rest of campus life that Justin Fields openly admitted in the media that COVID quarantine wouldn’t be that different than the usual because they didn’t see the rest of campus much. Their greatest coach ended his career by punching a player on the field and believed civilians could be massacred in combat as long as they were older than five or maybe six years old. Their stadium feels like a mausoleum for dead fascist weightlifters. Buck-I-Guy shows up to funerals and signs things like he’s on the team.

The least endearing habit Ohio State has as a fanbase is believing everyone would like to know their take on the situation – all of the situations, actually, at all times. Their most endearing trait is how morbidly funny most of their disasters are. Buck-I-Guy really did show up to a funeral and sign a team photo. Woody Hayes really did pop Charlie Bauman in the jaw on national TV, the Bucks really do lose to Purdue every four years for no reason whatsoever, and they really did lose another coach over some illicit tattoos. If America is Hellworld, then Ohio remains its dull, fiery furnace, a place where petty sadnesses have to be laughed at by anyone with a conscience just to maintain a veneer of sanity, and where the conscienceless celebrate the blessing of being on fire 24/7.

Someone is emailing me right now from a CrossFit in Akron to tell me how wrong I am. This is why Ohio State is a perennial top-five team. The commitment never sleeps, even when all I want to do is close my eyes and not think about how much I didn’t respect Braxton Miller when he was a college player.

But the Ohio State fan never sleeps. I can hear him typing this from outside my bedroom window, because he is definitely the type of rube who never turned off the keystroke noises on his iPhone.

:mjlol:

These facts can’t write themselves.

Damn he put his foot on Ohio state necks. He basically called the whole OSU fan base mentally ill

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Michigan State was in the inaugural CFP, how did they get so ass in 5 years?

dantoni staff got stale and refused to move on, after a lot of his good staff got poached for HC gigs, Michigan came back cutting off his edge over them in instate talent, he hasn’t had a good rb/wr in a while, that one dude was decent but he got hurt, not sure if he came back or had to graduate, the allegations hasn’t helped either, i think that stole his gusto

...... they've never been in the playoffs.

tenor.gif

https://mooncrew.substack.com/p/14-big-ten-universities-ranked-by
14 Big Ten universities, ranked by annoyance

2. Ohio State

Meathead Overlords. The Spray-Tan Empire. The university was bankrolled in large part by the man who gave Jeffery Epstein all his money.

The worst thing in that collection of outright slander of the Ohio State University is the documented truth. That’s where we start with Ohio State: The truth is always worse than anything one can make up.

That truth is real, real, real bad. Their fans really are all variations on the cops Ralph Steadman drew for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Their commitment to football is so total and so divorced from the rest of campus life that Justin Fields openly admitted in the media that COVID quarantine wouldn’t be that different than the usual because they didn’t see the rest of campus much. Their greatest coach ended his career by punching a player on the field and believed civilians could be massacred in combat as long as they were older than five or maybe six years old. Their stadium feels like a mausoleum for dead fascist weightlifters. Buck-I-Guy shows up to funerals and signs things like he’s on the team.

The least endearing habit Ohio State has as a fanbase is believing everyone would like to know their take on the situation – all of the situations, actually, at all times. Their most endearing trait is how morbidly funny most of their disasters are. Buck-I-Guy really did show up to a funeral and sign a team photo. Woody Hayes really did pop Charlie Bauman in the jaw on national TV, the Bucks really do lose to Purdue every four years for no reason whatsoever, and they really did lose another coach over some illicit tattoos. If America is Hellworld, then Ohio remains its dull, fiery furnace, a place where petty sadnesses have to be laughed at by anyone with a conscience just to maintain a veneer of sanity, and where the conscienceless celebrate the blessing of being on fire 24/7.

Someone is emailing me right now from a CrossFit in Akron to tell me how wrong I am. This is why Ohio State is a perennial top-five team. The commitment never sleeps, even when all I want to do is close my eyes and not think about how much I didn’t respect Braxton Miller when he was a college player.

But the Ohio State fan never sleeps. I can hear him typing this from outside my bedroom window, because he is definitely the type of rube who never turned off the keystroke noises on his iPhone.

:mjlol:

These facts can’t write themselves.

you doing the lords work today trust me, chuuuuch tabernacle

i bet it is fraud