The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We're gettin beefed up :dame: and Gattis seems to have taken over the offensive recruiting. We're bringing in speed everywhere, ESPECIALLY at the skill positions.

We've got 3 of the top 12 in state committed now. We'll get Rayshaun Benny, Donovan Edwards too. That's 5 top 12 kids. How many Michigan kids do you want Harbaugh to get? Payne would've been nice, but again ... the kids been wanting to go down south for over 2 years now.

It aint even about the organizing.. they're all about the putting the kids at risk and letting them play. The problem is liability. Who's gonna be the first conference that's gonna come out and say that liability is their first concern, and not these kids' health? Who's gonna be the first conference to insist that kids sign waivers? You see Ohio States dirty non caring asses already did it with their players.
What Ohio St do with their players? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
shyt just got real:

The day of the reckoning is upon us
tenor.gif

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
if i adjust him it be his last adjustment.... but if he get rid of my student loans :yeshrug:
So what you saying is you’d feel so elated and privileged to work on him that you’d find a cure his back problems so he’d never have to see a chiropractor again :scust:. What fraternity did you pledge when you went to school in Alabama, the kkk? :hhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Let me find out you really his
full
Physician :scust:. DropTopGoodPeopleOnBothSides

I aint gon tell you who @DropTopDoc be rubbing elbows with over there in Louisiana but if you know you know :sas2:

if i adjust him it be his last adjustment.... but if he get rid of my student loans :yeshrug:

Shiii you better go get a whole nother degree if he puttin account balances on 0 :lolbron:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
I aint gon tell you who @DropTopDoc be rubbing elbows with over there in Louisiana but if you know you know :sas2:

Shiii you better go get a whole nother degree if he puttin account balances on 0 :lolbron:
:laff: At the bolded. I don’t know who he be rubbing elbows with, but i know who owns the establishment that he be rubbing in

XBDbqHO.jpg

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
all the Michigan dudes have said he was never ours to begin with, he belongs to the streets

and waymin did you say les is a great recruiter his best class at Oklahoma State was his last class coming in at 21st, then he gets to LSU and has an epiphany and figures out recruiting in Louisiana in one year, they went from 22nd to number 7....:comeon:come on dude, I’m sure you are going to spin this shyt but you really think they did so well on trail because he beat Bama 3 times :mjlol:
Comparing him to OKST classes isn’t fair, Theyre not recruiting hub. Dylan Moses himself said he would be at LSU if Les Miles was the Coach.