The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
o$u is a 2 loss team in the SEC but y'all aren't ready for that conversation. :coffee:

nikka, yall a 2 loss team in the damn MAC now tell us when you ready to have that convo.

pMLtK01.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s Smitty Eastern Conference to you :ufdup:

:dead: So you and @Sauce Dab bout to team up like Animal and Hawk

This bih Kristina think she run shyt here? Voting to cancel shyt and she only been here 1 year? She don't run shyt here! She just live here! And she better watch her back b/c I'ma burn this motherfucca down.

UMFDI6z.gif

you better get @MustafaSTL to represent you when they throw your ass up under the jail, and holla @smitty22 and @Illeye buckmatic to put on some fish fry’s to get your bail up, or hell commissary so you can get your pack noodles, i know you a lil nikka so you gon have to get your weight up, so them nikkas don’t steal your fruit cocktail :damn:and of course my boy @Buckeye Fever can get you in the nation of Buclam so you will be protected

I dont have an analogy funny/strange enough to describe what the SEC is trying to do here. They going from an in conference only schedule to an invite anyone we can schedule?

there isn’t one it’s a move of desperation and opportunity, imagine one season only with the sec and some of the bigger out of conference teams, nikkas would pay a ransome to see Clemson and LSU opening game or Oklahoma vs Alabama or Ohio st vs UGA

o$u is a 2 loss team in the SEC but y'all aren't ready for that conversation. :coffee:

just two :sas2:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I dont have an analogy funny/strange enough to describe what the SEC is trying to do here. They going from an in conference only schedule to an invite anyone we can schedule?
It’s posturing

they’re just trying to show that they did every thing possible to play football

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Yall a 4 loss team in the B1G, conversation is yearly. Nikkas hatin on the 2020 sec champs already :mjlol:

nikka, yall a 2 loss team in the damn MAC now tell us when you ready to have that convo.

pMLtK01.png

You see these deflections? Thanks for proving my point. Like I said, you miscreants don't want to have this conversation and I'm not forcing you to.

But hit dogs holler. :umad:
:mjgrin: Well, I guess that would depend on the crossover game.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You see these deflections? Thanks for proving my point. Like I said, you miscreants don't want to have this conversation and I'm not forcing you to.

But hit dogs holler. :umad:
:mjgrin: Well, I guess that would depend on the crossover game.
We not yall, we got the athletes and coaching to take over any league. Hell Mizzou came in and went straight to a sec chip game, but Thee OSU supposed to be a 2 loss team. This why nikkas don’t converse with bottom feeders :camby:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
The writing is on the wall. Cacs on the main Canes forum are pissed. That place is so weird , politically. They look down on SEC rednecks, but they express the same backwards views. :scust:

They blame everyone but their Daddy in the White House.

What board? I used to post on the West End Zone now I just lurk.