The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So what you saying is you’d feel so elated and privileged to work on him that you’d find a cure his back problems so he’d never have to see a chiropractor again :scust:. What fraternity did you pledge when you went to school in Alabama, the kkk? :hhh:

kappa kappa kappa was a prestigious fraternity, and they treated me great, so what they had a special entrance in the back of the house for me, and they didn’t want to disturb my studying so they let me eat alone, and i got the easiest job during the parties work the front door, though i did have to was a lot of their white robes that kept black smudges on them :yeshrug:

I aint gon tell you who @DropTopDoc be rubbing elbows with over there in Louisiana but if you know you know :sas2:

Shiii you better go get a whole nother degree if he puttin account balances on 0 :lolbron:

fukk around and go to law school, be a legend in two games like Pee Wee Kirkland

:laff: At the bolded. I don’t know who he be rubbing elbows with, but i know who owns the establishment that he be rubbing in

XBDbqHO.jpg

what happens at club Don is none of your business and I’ll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs

Comparing him to OKST classes isn’t fair, Theyre not recruiting hub. Dylan Moses himself said he would be at LSU if Les Miles was the Coach.

so you are saying he can’t recruit unless he’s at LSU, well I’ll be damned, must be because he could finally offer kids sweet tea instead of iced tea :ohhh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So basically the SEC (aka Red State country) is not only going on with the season, but is inviting D1 schools who want to play this season to be a part of the SEC on some Suge Knight at the 1995 Source Awards energy? ESPN and CBS gonna eat. Big 12 supposed to be red state country as well so I can't see them shutting down the season. That can lead over to political consequences in that area.