The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Basically

This is true. The players speaking out with their concerns and demands really changed things. Nothing changed virus wise since March, we knew when this pandemic started that football season was going to coincide with the 2nd wave (although some are saying it'll all be just one big wave).

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
After 2012 Les started losing a lot of head to head battles with Nick Saban in recruiting. Les is still a great recruiter so he’s goin to bring in top 10 classes, Michigan is goin to have top 10 classes too but there is such a thing as losing momentum and that’s what me and @invincible1914 are alluding to we’ve seen it with our own eyes, Michigan is literally working with no momentum right now

tenor.gif

show me an article that really leaned on him for those losses

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
show me an article that really leaned on him for those losses
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/l...nts-losing-5-star-patrick-surtain-jr-alabama/

How Patrick Surtain's commitment to Alabama threw a wrench in LSU's signing day plan

LSU Football: Patrick Surtain Jr. deals massive blow to Ed Orgeron on National Signing Day

If Orgeron bungles National Signing Day, and it’s not looking good so far, he might not get another chance. Texas A&M and Jimbo Fisher are surging and the Tigers are moving in the opposite direction. Patience is low for Orgeron. Surtain Jr. might have kicked off the beginning of the end for his LSU tenure.

Orgeron has known Surtain’s father. The elder Surtain played at Southern Mississippi before a NFL career with Miami and Kansas City and is now his son’s coach at American Heritage High in Plantation, Florida.

“Coaching stability,” the elder Surtain said to various media outlets Wednesday when asked why his son chose Alabama and 12-year Alabama and six-time national champion coach Saban (with one at LSU) over LSU and Orgeron, who will be entering his second full season in 2018.

Orgeron on low ranked LSU Class of ’18: “I’m not going to trust anyone else’s evaluation” | USA TODAY Sports

Mixed Bag| LSU loses out to Bama on Ishmael Sopsher; lands Devonta Lee

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I guess I can watch ND vs Miami over and over during the fall, that is pretty much our HL for the past 15 years

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I like Michigan I root for them all the time my thing is how they lose Payne to Bama and now we gotta deal with him :hhh: Harbaugh should Be catching heat, if there’s ways you can get Gary, Peppers, and Hill Then you shouldn’t be losing a 5* instate kid.

even now Coach O would catch a little bit of heat if he lost Maason Smith to a school like Georgia

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I like Michigan I root for them all the time my thing is how they lose Payne to Bama and now we gotta deal with him :hhh: Harbaugh should Be catching heat, if there’s ways you can get Gary, Peppers, and Hill Then you shouldn’t be losing a 5* instate kid.

even now Coach O would catch a little bit of heat if he lost Maason Smith to a school like Georgia

all the Michigan dudes have said he was never ours to begin with, he belongs to the streets

and waymin did you say les is a great recruiter his best class at Oklahoma State was his last class coming in at 21st, then he gets to LSU and has an epiphany and figures out recruiting in Louisiana in one year, they went from 22nd to number 7....:comeon:come on dude, I’m sure you are going to spin this shyt but you really think they did so well on trail because he beat Bama 3 times :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
we could use more beef up front (pause) and speed at skill positions, i don’t think it’s a coach alive that could have got Shae Footsteps Patterson, to play any better or O’kant throw Korn, or what about Mr throws high speith

We're gettin beefed up :dame: and Gattis seems to have taken over the offensive recruiting. We're bringing in speed everywhere, ESPECIALLY at the skill positions.

What a beautiful job Harbaugh has when he can only get 2 of the top 10 players in his state and lose out on a generational D tackle and the fans just chalk it up as “it’s ok we don’t pay recruits”, when Coach O lost Ishmael Sopsher and Patrick Surtain to Bama he felt the heat

We've got 3 of the top 12 in state committed now. We'll get Rayshaun Benny, Donovan Edwards too. That's 5 top 12 kids. How many Michigan kids do you want Harbaugh to get? Payne would've been nice, but again ... the kids been wanting to go down south for over 2 years now.

It has nothing to do with safety either. THey don't want players organizing. :mjlol:

Amateur sports are done in America for the next two years.

It aint even about the organizing.. they're all about the putting the kids at risk and letting them play. The problem is liability. Who's gonna be the first conference that's gonna come out and say that liability is their first concern, and not these kids' health? Who's gonna be the first conference to insist that kids sign waivers? You see Ohio States dirty non caring asses already did it with their players.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It aint even about the organizing.. they're all about the putting the kids at risk and letting them play. The problem is liability.
If the SEC is also backing out, then it is totally about organizing. The schools do not care about liability.

They were 1000% fine with making kids sign health waivers because they have done it before.