The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
CFB is done but I don’t know about the NFL. They don’t give a fukk about nobody. They gone get they money regardless, they won’t care if they gotta drag bodies off the field. They still gone find a way :francis:
Naw they’ll cancel that shyt before they be forced to have Shea Patterson take snaps because everybody sick.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s what I think too, they’re where we were when Bama kept beating us. I think they’re in denial with the whole not paying recruits excuse, Michigan brand is just not where it should be right now

so after 07 your last chip until recently, outside of 3 years, you kept no less than a top 10 recruiting class your record against Bama, Bama 9 LSU 3
This what i mean when i say you just be talking, out your ass with no semblance of logic or reasoning, i guess you must have also forgot those killer classes Les was bringing in, but let you tell it you all were bringing in trash, and while all that losing was going on, you some how were finding a way to recruit good, i keep telling you all it’s a small percentage of kids that really give a fukk about winning, but based on your logic ole miss and MSU must win the sec every year because it was a stretch they were recruiting just as well as you and Bama

What a beautiful job Harbaugh has when he can only get 2 of the top 10 players in his state and lose out on a generational D tackle and the fans just chalk it up as “it’s ok we don’t pay recruits”, when Coach O lost Ishmael Sopsher and Patrick Surtain to Bama he felt the heat
The DT said he wanted to go down south what part of that are you not comprehending?? And Ed saw no heat or backlash what so ever stop that narrative now

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
so after 07 your last chip until recently, outside of 3 years, you kept no less than a top 10 recruiting class your record against Bama, Bama 9 LSU 3
This what i mean when i say you just be talking, out your ass with no semblance of logic or reasoning, i guess you must have also forgot those killer classes Les was bringing in, but let you tell it you all were bringing in trash, and while all that losing was going on, you some how were finding a way to recruit good, i keep telling you all it’s a small percentage of kids that really give a fukk about winning, but based on your logic ole miss and MSU must win the sec every year because it was a stretch they were recruiting just as well as you and Bama
After 2012 Les started losing a lot of head to head battles with Nick Saban in recruiting. Les is still a great recruiter so he’s goin to bring in top 10 classes, Michigan is goin to have top 10 classes too but there is such a thing as losing momentum and that’s what me and @invincible1914 are alluding to we’ve seen it with our own eyes, Michigan is literally working with no momentum right now

The DT said he wanted to go down south what part of that are you not comprehending?? And Ed saw no heat or backlash what so ever stop that narrative now

tenor.gif