The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I already went over this the week after his signing day, when it all came out. The kid fell in love with Ann Arbor, but more importantly, the dudes on the team. Clicked right away. Saban pressured him (they SAY he dropped a bag, but that was never confirmed) .. and got him to flip by guaranteeing National Championship runs. When Sherrone Moore (his lead recruiter) found out, he ain’t try to pressure him. Told dude that if he finds it in his heart to come back to UM, there’s a scholarship waiting for him. So on national signing day, he flipped back.

We get damn good classes. We just need to coach them better, and that’s on Michigan. Saban, Swinney, Meyer, and Riley could ALL win a chip with the talent in Michigan’s roster. :manny:

we could use more beef up front (pause) and speed at skill positions, i don’t think it’s a coach alive that could have got Shae Footsteps Patterson, to play any better or O’kant throw Korn, or what about Mr throws high speith

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What a beautiful job Harbaugh has when he can only get 2 of the top 10 players in his state and lose out on a generational D tackle and the fans just chalk it up as “it’s ok we don’t pay recruits”, when Coach O lost Ishmael Sopsher and Patrick Surtain to Bama he felt the heat

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a domino effect

if one P5 conference cancels fall sports, then the others will follow