The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nothing to do wit LSU y’all just lose a lot of recruiting battle
Michigan is stuck in that another hat on the table spot until they start winning some big one. That's just like where we've been until we bust through. John Emery was on his way to UGA until we got that W in 2018. We put something on his mind. And then last year we beat Bama, so we arent even stressing over Maason Smith. There's no way around it. You gotta win "those" games to get those recruits.

They just need to beat O$U and bring home the Big 10 title.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nothing to do wit LSU y’all just lose a lot of recruiting battle

Bruh.. no bag, or recruitment is gonna top this.

And we get top 10-15 classes on the reg. Sounds like we do a lot of winning on the recruiting trail. Maybe stick to commenting on the $EC way of doin business? We all know what time it is.

Where has it been proven that Michigan doesn’t pay for recruits?

:snoop:

Y’all got Rashan Gary over Clemson who we all know is dropping bags, no way he didn’t get anything.

Do yourself a favor and tweet mama Gary. She ain’t shy not one bit. She’ll tell you EXACTLY how the schools in the SEC recruited her son, and how (and why) her son chose Michigan. Here’s a hint, it’s because Michigan’s got ethics and morals. (Her words, not mine)

:heh: Clemson offered 300k and a national title run every year while Michigan offered him academics And we’re just goin to go with that

Read above. Go on and tweet her. Apparently she interacts with a shyt load of fans on twitter. And again, she ain’t shy.

All the schools in his final list were considered “bag droppers” but he went to the one school who isn’t paying recruits, there’s no logic there.

So you get a Burrow dropped in your lap and you talk non stop. You’ll drop back down to earth whenever these kids suit up again. And I hate takin like that bout LSU cause I actually like them.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Michigan is stuck in that another hat on the table spot until they start winning some big one. That's just like where we've been until we bust through. John Emery was on his way to UGA until we got that W in 2018. We put something on his mind. And then last year we beat Bama, so we arent even stressing over Maason Smith. There's no way around it. You gotta win "those" games to get those recruits.

That’s what I think too, they’re where we were when Bama kept beating us. I think they’re in denial with the whole not paying recruits excuse, Michigan brand is just not where it should be right now

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Who you think opts out 1st?
I know SEC gonna be last.
:mjlol:

The SEC will easily be last because they pushed their season back to the 26th.

Don't sleep on the Big 12 though, I ain't heard shyt from them.

Big 10 or Pac 12 will probably be the first Power 5 conference to cancel.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@DropTopDoc so what’s the story on Daxton Hill who commited to Michigan then flipped to Bama then flipped back to Michigan, he wasn’t paid either?

I already went over this the week after his signing day, when it all came out. The kid fell in love with Ann Arbor, but more importantly, the dudes on the team. Clicked right away. Saban pressured him (they SAY he dropped a bag, but that was never confirmed) .. and got him to flip by guaranteeing National Championship runs. When Sherrone Moore (his lead recruiter) found out, he ain’t try to pressure him. Told dude that if he finds it in his heart to come back to UM, there’s a scholarship waiting for him. So on national signing day, he flipped back.

We get damn good classes. We just need to coach them better, and that’s on Michigan. Saban, Swinney, Meyer, and Riley could ALL win a chip with the talent in Michigan’s roster. :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

tenor.gif

you really honestly think kids are on the fence about Michigan because we have not beat osu, I’m sure a couple kids but realistically you think them Mississippi kids are coming to Starkvegas or Oxford because they are behemoths of the sec west ?? You think Texas a&m are getting kids because they win the west?? You think because Florida hasn’t won in forever that kids are like fukk Gainesville?? Long as your school isn’t the pits they will come, i can’t explain this any better, it’s part bag, part luck of the draw ( something like friend of the family went there or Dad etc) and smaller parts facilities/record