The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Where has it been proven that Michigan doesn’t pay for recruits?

@Trust Me
@NigerianDonDada @Regular_P @intra vires

Can all attest to us not, now have we given out some jobs here and there, sure, but there’s only so many jobs you can give out, its funny, you sit there on your high horse because you all won, and it’s some how made you amnestic to how this works, or the fact that you convinced yourself kids are signing up to go to LSU because they heard Baton Rouge is swell, recruiting battles aren’t won because you got a hot new locker room or hell even because you are winning, it’s a lot of luck of the draw, a kid picked ND because he promised his GF he would, i wouldn’t doubt he got a boost to also keep his grandfather’s wishes, you think Tredwell chose ole miss because oxford is poppin like that, or the position coach promised him a 1000 yards receiving ??

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Trust Me

Can all attest to us not, now have we given out some jobs here and there, sure, but there’s only so many jobs you can give out, its funny, you sit there on your high horse because you all won, and it’s some how made you amnestic to how this works, or the fact that you convinced yourself kids are signing up to go to LSU because they heard Baton Rouge is swell, recruiting battles aren’t won because you got a hot new locker room or hell even because you are winning, it’s a lot of luck of the draw, a kid picked ND because he promised his GF he would, i wouldn’t doubt he got a boost to also keep his grandfather’s wishes, you think Tredwell chose ole miss because oxford is poppin like that, or the position coach promised him a 1000 yards receiving ??
Y’all got Rashan Gary over Clemson who we all know is dropping bags, no way he didn’t get anything.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Trust Me

I don’t know why you tagged that dodo bird @Regular_P . He can’t read and doesn’t know football :smugfavre:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I don’t know why you tagged that dodo bird @Regular_P . He can’t read and doesn’t know football :smugfavre:

SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted.gif

There will be no ill talking of my Michigan bredren on this fine Sunday sir, that’s the rules of the game no beef on sundays

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
the reason he came is because Folks we’re trying to pay him, and his mom wasn’t going for it, add to the fact his mom also liked the academics
:heh: Clemson offered 300k and a national title run every year while Michigan offered him academics And we’re just goin to go with that

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
:heh: Clemson offered 300k and a national title run every year while Michigan offered him academics And we’re just goin to go with that

Do you blatantly miss the points nikkas lay intricately for you, are do you just blindly respond, sound reasoning be be damned, i mean that’s a serious question because you will ignore the fukk out of all logic, your responses move all over the place worse than the space ship from Galaga

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Do you blatantly miss the points nikkas lay intricately for you, are do you just blindly respond, sound reasoning be be damned, i mean that’s a serious question because you will ignore the fukk out of all logic, your responses move all over the place worse than the space ship from Galaga
All the schools in his final list were considered “bag droppers” but he went to the one school who isn’t paying recruits, there’s no logic there.