The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Regardless of if the season happens or not, College Sports will change for the better starting in 2021. CFB will be a player’s league, just like the NBA now and just like the NFL.
There’s a huge opportunity for it to be a players league but they have to continue to organize. Some of the older position coaches need to help them lead the charge ... but they probably won’t :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got no dog in this fight but I’m not goin lie Michigan fans stay with the excuses when they lose a recruiting battle

so if you don’t have a dog in the fight why you worried about it?? Your machine is rolling and the bags are being dropped congratulations, you paid for and got good talent, aside from the few kids who genuinely wanted to go to LSU, so what is there to brag about, your crew out paid the next crew
la-dee-da.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
so if you don’t have a dog in the fight why you worried about it?? Your machine is rolling and the bags are being dropped congratulations, you paid for and got good talent, aside from the few kids who genuinely wanted to go to LSU, so what is there to brag about, your crew out paid the next crew
la-dee-da.gif
Nothing to do wit LSU y’all just lose a lot of recruiting battle

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nothing to do wit LSU y’all just lose a lot of recruiting battle

I’ve spoke on we don’t pay so if we get a dude we got it out the mud, you are a LSU fan and worried about us and we not even in the same battles for recruits, you talking smack and literally you all are paying for people so i hope you would get most of your targets

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’ve spoke on we don’t pay so if we get a dude we got it out the mud, you are a LSU fan and worried about us and we not even in the same battles for recruits, you talking smack and literally you all are paying for people so i hope you would get most of your targets
Where has it been proven that Michigan doesn’t pay for recruits?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bruh everybody from every conference was politicking to not go here or not go there and play this team or that team.
So dont act like it was just Florida and Bama cause if you think auburn AD wasnt on the lines trying to get the easiest 2 teams possible then i got waterfront property in arizona to sell you
Auburn had Missouri and USC on the schedule. Them and UT’s leaders fought to schedule each other :yeshrug: they politicked for revenue, not to duck a harder schedule :wow: