The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah A&M is probably #1. Which is saying a lot if you more racist than ole miss. But if a black player on A&M tweeted black lives matter he’s probably gone need security just to walk to class

A&M fans (or at least the ones on TexAgs) even turned on Michael Bennett just for supporting BLM and being outspoken.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Power 5 AD just texted: “You and your colleagues are chasing the wrong story. The virus alone is enough to stop the season. But presidents are terrified of players organizing. It’s the paradigm shift to change amateur sports.” (1of2)

“You potentially lose one season with the virus. You lose the entire framework of your mission statement with players organizing. They need time to figure out how to attack it.”

:ehh:
come to think of it,....

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Regardless of if the season happens or not, College Sports will change for the better starting in 2021. CFB will be a player’s league, just like the NBA now and just like the NFL.

Nah i dont think itll ever be a player's league but I do think they'll make some advances in player's rights.
Although theyll be able to make some money off their likeness it's still a long way to go.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I really wish they would've gave us Florida :noah:

Playing #4, #5, #8, #11, and #13 would've been nice.

Kentucky is cool but I have no interest in Mizzou.
Saban and Mullen gonna Saban and Mullen :francis: Florida woulda played the top 3 SEC West dogs in a 2 year stretch for the first time in ever. Bama woulda played the top 2 SEC East dogs in one reg season for the first time since I’ve been following ball. That politicking shyt annoying

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Saban and Mullen gonna Saban and Mullen :francis: Florida woulda played the top 3 SEC West dogs in a 2 year stretch for the first time in ever. Bama woulda played the top 2 SEC East dogs in one reg season for the first time since I’ve been following ball. That politicking shyt annoying

Tryna maximize all top SEC schools chances of gettin into the CFP

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Bruh everybody from every conference was politicking to not go here or not go there and play this team or that team.
So dont act like it was just Florida and Bama cause if you think auburn AD wasnt on the lines trying to get the easiest 2 teams possible then i got waterfront property in arizona to sell you