The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I can’t get over how you hyped him, remember when you said he was better than all 3 Ohio St QBs :mjlol:
being hyped about a young quarterback that displayed elite talent....you nikkas might've only got to experience that pan out once in the past 13 years, but it shouldnt be that foreign a concept

Never said it was bad, it wasn't good compared to your typical Saban defense.
im just fukking with you, them nikkas was ass. pre Muschamp Auburn level DB play :bryan:Kiffin deserves all his flowers for getting that team, with Sims as the starter, to any type of success

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Maybe brain dead was a lack of a better term but I also think about the National Championship Game when Jordan Jefferson couldn’t do anything on our defense and yet the better passer Jarrett Lee was on sidelines the whole game. Still don’t think they would’ve beaten us if Les made the switch but it would’ve given them a better chance. Les might’ve still been at LSU if he didn’t get in his own way like you said.
It didn’t matter who was out there that gameplan stunk. Les was tripping.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
SECN had the 06 Aub-Florida game on...leave it to UGA to fukk up an Auburn team destined for glory :beli:
To parlay that into another topic, B/R has LSU-Alabama as the biggest game in CFB (surpassing The Game, in their opinion), and that made me think, quite a few teams have a biggest rival...and a biggest game. LSU is Alabama's biggest game, Auburn is probably their biggest rival. Alabama is maybe Auburn's biggest rival (really depends on where you live), but UGA is definitely Auburn's biggest game. Pretty much every season we have is gauged on whether or not we beat them

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
SECN had the 06 Aub-Florida game on...leave it to UGA to fukk up an Auburn team destined for glory :beli:
To parlay that into another topic, B/R has LSU-Alabama as the biggest game in CFB (surpassing The Game, in their opinion), and that made me think, quite a few teams have a biggest rival...and a biggest game. LSU is Alabama's biggest game, Auburn is probably their biggest rival. Alabama is maybe Auburn's biggest rival (really depends on where you live), but UGA is definitely Auburn's biggest game. Pretty much every season we have is gauged on whether or not we beat them

Back in the day we used to have two rivals, Tennessee and then Auburn.

Tennessee was our LSU and Auburn was our Auburn.

Tennessee has fallen so bad but it's still fun to watch them suffer :mjgrin: