The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nothing you posted has anything to do with my reply or what I asked you.
Cuz you getting off the point, Fournette balled out against everyone but Bama who had some of their best defensive in the Saban era, Darnold got way more hype and couldn’t stop throwing INTs against Western Michigan. How you come in with all that hype and start the season with 3 straight games with muiltple INT games

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was saying that before last year, the hype Darnold got the offseason after the Penn st game was something I’ve never seen, they wanted to give him the heisman before the season even started
He deserved every bit of the hype. Dude was a like the qb terminator out there. He fell back to earth that next year though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cuz you getting off the point, Fournette balled out against everyone but Bama who had some of their best defensive in the Saban era, Darnold got way more hype and couldn’t stop throwing INTs against Western Michigan. How you come in with all that hype and start the season with 3 straight games with muiltple INT games
So we just gonna start straight up lying now?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
During those year Bama whole defense was getting drafted and they rarely allowed anyone to rush on em
Weak sec running backs.. Zeke had a 100 in the 1st half against them. Don’t see what was so special about those run defenses Bama had back then :lolbron:

Silkk

Daps
You really be arguing without facts the ‘15, ‘16, ‘17 Bama defenses allowed 75, 63, 95 yards per game
Arguing without facts? The facts are you’re pulling skewed BS stats to try and be right when you’re wrong. If you factor in the 5 jabronis they play annually plus LSU not being able to get any yards at all on them then thats what you get.

No Alabama fan on here will tell you that there defenses from 14-17 were better than their defenses from 08-13.

Auburn
Clemson
A&M
Ole Miss
Ohio State

Had no problems rushing/putting up points on them. Yall just couldn’t do it.

Silkk

Daps
Manziel won his Heisman because of what he did against BAMA.

Fournette lost his Heisman every single year because of what he couldn’t do against BAMA.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Arguing without facts? The facts are you’re pulling skewed BS stats to try and be right when you’re wrong. If you factor in the 5 jabronis they play annually plus LSU not being able to get any yards at all on them then thats what you get.

No Alabama fan on here will tell you that there defenses from 14-17 were better than their defenses from 08-13.

Auburn
Clemson
A&M
Ole Miss
Ohio State

Had no problems rushing/putting up points on them. Yall just couldn’t do it.
5 teams beat them in a 3 year span and you really trying to insinuate they weren’t a dominant defense, then Fournette was playing with a Les Miles offense BIG DIFFERENCE.

anyways this whole discussion started when I said Darnold didn’t live up to all they hype he had that offseason funny how you wanna change the subject so bad

Silkk

Daps
5 teams beat them in a 3 year span and you really trying to insinuate they weren’t a dominant defense, then Fournette was playing with a Les Miles offense BIG DIFFERENCE.

anyways this whole discussion started when I said Darnold didn’t live up to all they hype he had that offseason funny how you wanna change the subject so bad
Beating them :hula:Rushing & Scoring on them

You brought up Darnold who was a 4 star recruit and came in and did better than he ever had any expectations to be, Revived a dead program, and led a historic comeback win in one of the greatest Rose Bowls ever.

I brought up the “Michael Jordan” of College Football and how he didn’t live up to the hype at all after being proclaimed all that high praise before even stepping on campus and you can’t take it.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Weak sec running backs.. Zeke had a 100 in the 1st half against them. Don’t see what was so special about those run defenses Bama had back then :lolbron:

That 2014 defense was not that good but the '15, '16, and '17 defenses were special, Deshaun Watson & Chad Kelly were the only two players that put up numbers on those defenses.