The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
a lot, but let me make this point, you all have the same number of chips we got since we won one, and y’all pay for premium talent, don’t have as rigorous academic standards, and you are in a recruiting hot bed, so what’s your excuse.... now back to the topic at hand, you would have to be letting your bias show if you think tua was only good because of the talent around him, stidum was avg at best, did Gus do right by him probably not, i can admit he didn’t always put him in the best position to win, but realistically he was ok at best
I coulda replied to you using the gif you gave me, but Imma let it cook :heh: You got 60+ years of dominating when blacks were still getting the Bill Russell treatment on campus or y'all would be lower than Michigan State, lets just keep it 100 man :smugdraper:
To the second point, I stated in my post twice that Tua was better, but there isn't a massive gap between the two. When Stidham played in an offense designed around his strengths, he was hot. Auburn had the complete opposite of his strengths. Few quick passes, long ass deep passes with very simplistic routes, almost nothing over the middle, and biggest of all, a HORRIBLE offensive line. Biggest thing that held him back here is that he never got to trust his offensive line.

I can say all that, and still admit Tua is a better prospect, like I did from the jump

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Anymore students driving AD's cars into light poles?

Anymore boosters laundering money from an illegal gambling operation by paying student athletes?

Anymore Pittsburgh financial advisers paying football players on the low?

Anymore students taking SAT tests (for free) for student athletes?

What we talmbout?

full
@Sauce Dab these scUM receipts :ooh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I coulda replied to you using the gif you gave me, but Imma let it cook :heh: You got 60+ years of dominating when blacks were still getting the Bill Russell treatment on campus or y'all would be lower than Michigan State, lets just keep it 100 man :smugdraper:
To the second point, I stated in my post twice that Tua was better, but there isn't a massive gap between the two. When Stidham played in an offense designed around his strengths, he was hot. Auburn had the complete opposite of his strengths. Few quick passes, long ass deep passes with very simplistic routes, almost nothing over the middle, and biggest of all, a HORRIBLE offensive line. Biggest thing that held him back here is that he never got to trust his offensive line.

I can say all that, and still admit Tua is a better prospect, like I did from the jump

and you act like the brothers were welcome with open arms down in auburn from day one, the fact still remains with more talent you all have done exactly the same, and to give a back handed compliment is the opposite of props, if the two traded schools i can bet the house we would still talk about how great tua is vs stidum period, but I’ll let you keep cooking

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

No lies told.

Anymore students driving AD's cars into light poles?

Anymore boosters laundering money from an illegal gambling operation by paying student athletes?

Anymore Pittsburgh financial advisers paying football players on the low?

Anymore students taking SAT tests (for free) for student athletes?

What we talmbout?

full

The fukk? :wtf:

@Sauce Dab these UM slander :ooh:

Fixed.

It ain’t Harbaugh fault, we don’t pay players :damn:

“They come for the tradition, and top tier education :damn:

Those who dumb enough to stay will be champions :damn:

Jesus Christ y’all hate us cause you ain’t us. :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
and you act like the brothers were welcome with open arms down in auburn from day one, the fact still remains with more talent you all have done exactly the same, and to give a back handed compliment is the opposite of props, if the two traded schools i can bet the house we would still talk about how great tua is vs stidum period, but I’ll let you keep cooking
I really don’t want to argue this, but idk how you making it seem like we recruiting like OSU or Georgia or some shyt :mjlol: y’all got a better class than us in 2021, had a .5 weaker class in 2020, and recruited better than us on average from 2016-2019. This talent slant you working came from the land of make believe breh. Idk how we we doing the same when we won 2 conference titles since y’all last one (and won one the year y’all did) and been to two nattys since y’all last appearance either :patrice:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I really don’t want to argue this, but idk how you making it seem like we recruiting like OSU or Georgia or some shyt :mjlol: y’all got a better class than us in 2021, had a .5 weaker class in 2020, and recruited better than us on average from 2016-2019. This talent slant you working came from the land of make believe breh. Idk how we we doing the same when we won 2 conference titles since y’all last one (and won one the year y’all did) and been to two nattys since y’all last appearance either :patrice:

nikka we are the same program, had our time, and usually second fiddle, to the behemoth of said conference, and fukk a rating you know damn well y’all had plenty of big stars suit up for y’all compared to us