Daps
3 wins in the past 10 or so years is competing

FixedMelodicJohndory-max-1mb.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I really don’t want to argue this, but idk how you making it seem like we recruiting like OSU or Georgia or some shyt :mjlol: y’all got a better class than us in 2021, had a .5 weaker class in 2020, and recruited better than us on average from 2016-2019. This talent slant you working came from the land of make believe breh. Idk how we we doing the same when we won 2 conference titles since y’all last one (and won one the year y’all did) and been to two nattys since y’all last appearance either :patrice:

Act like a 4 star in the south is the same as a 4 star from the Midwest brehs. :stopitslime:

We also compete with our primary rival, something Michigan has not done in my lifetime

Sounds like maybe you guys should beat the teams you’re better than. Sounds like coaching. Sounds like underachieving. So what the hell are you gettin at?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

sabans 8-5 i said in the past 10 years, whooping a down Alabama don’t count, since he’s got them up to snuff, he’s lost 5, 2 of those was on the way to the national chip game, I still stand by my point, as much talent as you all had, one sensational run with cam, and Nick Marshall taking advantage of a down sec/kick 6 and you only have one chip, and half the time your runs are cut short by either stumbles to usual foes in the Sec or that buzzsaw in Tuscaloosa, you are us, like i said more talent but happen to be able to compete more with your rival because of said talent

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sabans 8-5 i said in the past 10 years, whooping a down Alabama don’t count, since he’s got them up to snuff, he’s lost 5, 2 of those was on the way to the national chip game, I still stand by my point, as much talent as you all had, one sensational run with cam, and Nick Marshall taking advantage of a down sec/kick 6 and you only have one chip, and half the time your runs are cut short by either stumbles to usual foes in the Sec or that buzzsaw in Tuscaloosa, you are us, like i said more talent but happen to be able to compete more with your rival because of said talent
Come on breh...
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Come on breh...
full

you come on, but i digress

This Auburn scUM beef going on in here, just turned on espnu and they showing the 84 game between them :ohhh:. If you switch the 8 and 4 around you’d get the year scUM win their last full chip :mjgrin:

your insolence will not go unpunished

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching cfb hightlights. if u get stiff armed or ran over like these ksu players did. u gotta hit stick and knock the QB out before end of this game. not saying injure him but damn he took they manhood

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
watching cfb hightlights. if u get stiff armed or ran over like these ksu players did. u gotta hit stick and knock the QB out before end of this game. not saying injure him but damn he took they manhood

1. This the same KSU defense that had OU frigid for like 3 quarters :mjlol:
2. I hope TCU gets good again one day soon. Trevone Boykin aint walking through that door, but theres no reason they cant at least be decent with a generally down B12. It's working against them in crooting that so many of the few recently successful Texas coaches have gone on to places like Miami and Auburn and wherever else though. I just say that to say some of the extra guys that arent content with the instate powerhouses got a different option than the SMUs, Baylors and TCUs now