The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I can’t speak to Stidham talent cause we rarely used him like we should’ve, but at his very best, I still think Tua is like a step above him. Stidham does possess a lot of deep ball talent that we just didn’t use properly, but Tua’s touch from everywhere on the field is superior. They’re both guys you have to have in good situations but Tua can make do moreso than JS

a step above, how about stratosphere above

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The trophies and rings still bling the same. Now careful before we sic our light work on you again. Have Roll Tide and Row the Boat on dat ass
S6vK6bT.png

tenor.gif
The-Wave.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
a step above, how about stratosphere above
What does this do to change my point? :unimpressed: Tua played with 5 receivers better than Stidham's best, had a functioning OLine, 3 offensive assistants that went on to become OCs, and a HC interested in altering his approach to fit his QB (not vice versa), but I didn't see the need of going that deep into it :snooze:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What does this do to change my point? :unimpressed: Tua played with 5 receivers better than Stidham's best, had a functioning OLine, 3 offensive assistants that went on to become OCs, and a HC interested in altering his approach to fit his QB (not vice versa), but I didn't see the need of going that deep into it :snooze:

excuses-gif-10.gif