The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Florida just got a lot of CBs for Khris Bogle:lupe:@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane looks like its down to Miami or Florida for him. Christian Williams is flipping to Miami. Someone make a NSD thread even though it's the :flabbynsick:version b/c of early singing day. Should still be some surprises.
I heard lsu wanted Williams bad so if we get him we cooking :mjgrin: oh and bogle was never coming to Miami our coaches just love getting played

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

giphy.gif

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Florida just got a lot of CBs for Khris Bogle:lupe:@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane looks like its down to Miami or Florida for him. Christian Williams is flipping to Miami. Someone make a NSD thread even though it's the :flabbynsick:version b/c of early singing day. Should still be some surprises.

I heard lsu wanted Williams bad so if we get him we cooking :mjgrin: oh and bogle was never coming to Miami our coaches just love getting played

Tomorrow will be an uneventful day for us:

Elam: UGA
MAR: Auburn
Charles Moore: Auburn
Bogle: Bama/Miami

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka 18 going on 30 and I’m sure he has made money doing something, wonder if the ncaa gonna step in like they did for the dude who was living in his car and played like few games for a semi pro team just to live
I doubt it. They didn't step in on us last year when we got a 25 year old Australian rugby player to be our punter

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
MAR is definitely going to Auburn, maybe if the process lasted a few more months who knows

I can’t opine on how I feel about Moore cause all the news I heard about him is from an Auburn source, but he does have alotta Love here and could be the next great Buck end here (that’s what I’d be speed pitching to him)

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Williams scared to compete, kids like that don't end up being shyt
Lol don't be mad that Miami beat y'all out for a DB, LSU isn't the only place for players to compete and get better. He wanted to come to Bama but Saban told him to look elsewhere so I don't think him wanting to compete is a problem. If anything he's gonna be forced to compete and be good right away at Miami as opposed to LSU where not much would be expected of him for a few years

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bogle announcing in an hour. Florida still getting CBs but no telling what he's gonna do really. Like dude said wouldn't be surprised if he went to Florida/Miami or stuck with Bama. Don't really think he's the best fit for our defense though, he's kinda like Anoma better as a 4-3 DE
Dyr82LiU8AEOF1d.jpg