The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Jerrion Ealy looks like he's heading to Ole Miss now after he was a Clemson lock for awhile. JRP and Ealy is gonna be dangerous. Didn't know Ealy was the 4th best baseball prospect and a lock for a top 10 pick if he wants to go MLB:ehh:wish we could have got him over Sanders tbh

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bogle chooses Florida. HUGE for Florida, when they get Elam later that'll be 2 elite prospects from the Miami area. Mullen ain't fukkin around

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol don't be mad that Miami beat y'all out for a DB, LSU isn't the only place for players to compete and get better. He wanted to come to Bama but Saban told him to look elsewhere so I don't think him wanting to compete is a problem. If anything he's gonna be forced to compete and be good right away at Miami as opposed to LSU where not much would be expected of him for a few years
Miami's whole recruiting tool was our depth chart compares to theirs. I heard Miami promised him a chance to start day 1.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

There's about to be a lot of good European players coming over with how popular American football is getting over there. Already a lot of solid prospects from Europe in the 2019 class.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Miami's whole recruiting tool was our depth chart compares to theirs. I heard Miami promised him a chance to start day 1.
Lol I doubt they talked about LSU at all. I'm sure they told him he would have a chance to start right away. He just liked the coaches and players at Miami more. And he wanted to come to Bama really bad so I don't think he's scared of competing.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol I doubt they talked about LSU at all. I'm sure they told him he would have a chance to start right away. He just liked the coaches and players at Miami more. And he wanted to come to Bama really bad so I don't think he's scared of competing.
282j2ba.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea they wanted him because he would be their best corner coming in. It doesn't say they were talking about LSU's depth chart. Miami needs corners bad and they told him that. Nothing wrong with that
He’s not a corner, and if he thinks that he was never goin to play here.