The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Coach Kelly really losing local 3 stars to Kansas State :snoop:

This is supposed to be a long process, but if you told me a year ago that we would have a 3-9 season and our worst recruiting class 2007, I would call BS :damn:

It's not even that Kelly is going after his type of guys, it's that he's striking out with the recruits he's targeting. He had an in-home visit with a recruit last week following an OV a couple weekends prior. Two days later, the recruit had UCLA outside of its top 5 and even included Maryland, which they never visited.

If no one wants to play for Chip, no one runs LA
e9Sl3Gg.png
Urban Meyer on deck breh, yall still run the city. He gonna bring in the cruits for yall

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whas shappenin ? :ohmy:

Drank some margartias at lunch buzzin so good i said let me stop at the store and get me a couple of twenty twooooos

:drunk:

But anyway we kicked some ass last year.Yeah be got our shyt pushed in vs Clemson.We was due for a humble though.Right?We been due for that.Still kicked Georgias ass

Still kicked Oklahomas ass :ahh:

them loudmouth motherfukers

you know that shyt been comin for a long time.That train had spider webs on it.

We aint gonna win the championship every year but we gonna kick some ass every year.You can bet on that.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Dude got that Bama wake up call. I wonder what it's like being a big time 4/5 star who never rode the bench ever until he gets to Bama or college in general. I wonder what goes through their head

That dumb fukk should’ve gone to Michigan and not taken the money. Dumbest smart motherfukker in a long time. :francis: