9024747.png

&​
5b1b06f4eff21.image.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
they told him, he and Mo Hampton were going to have to compete and he took the easy way out :yeshrug: its not a big loss we barely knew him
Lol Williams is a corner not a safety like Hampton, that's why LSU wanted him b/c Stingley is the only other corner. If LSU fans didn't care why are y'all acting so butthurt? He knew who was committed before he showed interest in LSU. He just ended up liking Miami more.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol Williams is a corner not a safety like Hampton, that's why LSU wanted him b/c Stingley is the only other corner. If LSU fans didn't care why are y'all acting so butthurt? He knew who was committed before he showed interest in LSU. He just ended up liking Miami more.
1st you said LSU wanted him at Safety now ur saying they wanted at corner, so which one is it? LSU has 3 corner committed

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
1st you said LSU wanted him at Safety now ur saying they wanted at corner, so which one is it? LSU has 3 corner committed
Huh I never said he was a safety that was you lol. I said if LSU wanted him at safety that's why they didn't get him, but I'm pretty sure they wanted him at corner since they have Hampton and isn't that Raydarious Jones kid a safety too? 3 safeties makes no sense. And Flott don't really count he's a scrub, so really only one corner with Stingley.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Williams and his family just fell in love with Miami, liked Rumph, and had "SEC!!!" fatigue. Combination of factors led him to Miami.

He's talented, but I doubt he's good enough to be gifted a starting role on a defense that ranked well and has local prospects waiting for their turn to play.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Huh I never said he was a safety that was you lol. I said if LSU wanted him at safety that's why they didn't get him, but I'm pretty sure they wanted him at corner since they have Hampton and isn't that Raydarious Jones kid a safety too? 3 safeties makes no sense. And Flott don't really count he's a scrub, so really only one corner with Stingley.
Breh you really hard headed you swear you have it all figured out

643wcj.png

He didn’t want to compete

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Breh you really hard headed you swear you have it all figured out

643wcj.png

He didn’t want to compete
Not at all. Williams is ranked much higher than Jones and Flott so once again he would have been the 2nd best corner in LSU's class. And this also confirms Hampton most likely gonna be a safety/nickel. And the LSU twitter account has Hampton as a safety..