The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We going to run a podcast(LOIC) tomorrow night at some point. We'd like to have some folk call up and talk about the recruiting class this year and team expectation and recruit expectations for 2019.

Let us know.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dude got that Bama wake up call. I wonder what it's like being a big time 4/5 star who never rode the bench ever until he gets to Bama or college in general. I wonder what goes through their head

:yeayea:
You were 2nd string and you shoulda known that coming in. Coulda started this year. Spots are open.
Oh well :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea Bama used to play them every year and I've always like their uniforms. They could be the best group of 5 team in the southeast with all the talent around them, they just need a good recruiter.

Smh, ok bruh

Whas shappenin ? :ohmy:

Drank some margartias at lunch buzzin so good i said let me stop at the store and get me a couple of twenty twooooos

:drunk:

But anyway we kicked some ass last year.Yeah be got our shyt pushed in vs Clemson.We was due for a humble though.Right?We been due for that.Still kicked Georgias ass

Still kicked Oklahomas ass :ahh:

them loudmouth motherfukers

you know that shyt been comin for a long time.That train had spider webs on it.

We aint gonna win the championship every year but we gonna kick some ass every year.You can bet on that.

You need to hold your liquor better, nikka in the crib listening to Bobby Womack

Dude got that Bama wake up call. I wonder what it's like being a big time 4/5 star who never rode the bench ever until he gets to Bama or college in general. I wonder what goes through their head

“fukk i May never see the field”

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Damn Anoma is gonna be a stud, but he would have been 2nd string again next year with Anfernee Jennings and Terrell Lewis coming back. And he is more of a 4-3 DE, he doesn't really fit in Saban's defense

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Florida just got a lot of CBs for Khris Bogle:lupe:@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane looks like its down to Miami or Florida for him. Christian Williams is flipping to Miami. Someone make a NSD thread even though it's the :flabbynsick:version b/c of early singing day. Should still be some surprises.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Florida just got a lot of CBs for Khris Bogle:lupe:@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane looks like its down to Miami or Florida for him. Christian Williams is flipping to Miami. Someone make a NSD thread even though it's the :flabbynsick:version b/c of early singing day. Should still be some surprises.
@smitty22 you usually make those threads. Might as well make this one too