:russ: He prolly looking online for a jersey right now

You already know he's like :noah:

NauticalNaiveGar-size_restricted.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I've always liked Southern Miss they could make some noise in the group of 5 with Briles. Fedora had them at 12 wins in his last season

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coach Kelly really losing local 3 stars to Kansas State :snoop:

This is supposed to be a long process, but if you told me a year ago that we would have a 3-9 season and our worst recruiting class 2007, I would call BS :damn:

It's not even that Kelly is going after his type of guys, it's that he's striking out with the recruits he's targeting. He had an in-home visit with a recruit last week following an OV a couple weekends prior. Two days later, the recruit had UCLA outside of its top 5 and even included Maryland, which they never visited.

If no one wants to play for Chip, no one runs LA
e9Sl3Gg.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

This is supposed to be a long process, but if you told me a year ago that we would have a 3-9 season and our worst recruiting class 2007, I would call BS :damn:

It's not even that Kelly is going after his type of guys, it's that he's striking out with the recruits he's targeting. He had an in-home visit with a recruit last week following an OV a couple weekends prior. Two days later, the recruit had UCLA outside of its top 5 and even included Maryland, which they never visited.

e9Sl3Gg.png
Kelly just getting them checks, he don't give a fukk :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

e9Sl3Gg.png

It’s ok man, sometimes you don’t always hit bruh