The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What was that Instagram posting I saw roaming around I think it was deleted
Idk. But there is a video. You can't see anyone. You just hear his voice saying stop throwing my shyt. She was like don't hit me in the face. He was like I'll hit you again if you don't stop. :mjlol:

Seriously I think he got setup. This video is supposedly old. I find it really strange this shyt pops up right after Blackman saying he wanted to transfer.

Willie was like. "Look here mayne, sit tight. Yo boy Francois done." :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It's a great thing for FSU that he is a dumb ass. Didn't fit the offense and most of his teammates aint like him. :yeshrug:

Blackman. Damn these cac and c00n FSU fans going to be heated that he is the starter. :mjlol:
Blackman is a terrible fit too though since he's just a pocket passer

What's the news on the John Rhys Plumlee visit this wknd? Better hope y'all get him he would be perfect for what Taggart wants to do. Or that Legendre kid

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Blackman is a terrible fit too though since he's just a pocket passer

What's the news on the John Rhys Plumlee visit this wknd? Better hope y'all get him he would be perfect for what Taggart wants to do. Or that Legendre kid
Blackman ran a variation of the offense in high school. :snoop: There was a reason why the offense executed so well and everybody knew where to line up when he played in the NC State game. Height also plays a role in this offense. You don't have be a runner if you are 6'5 in this offense. See Nick Foles and Trevor Lawrence.

Do not care about Cac Plumlee. Jordan Travis is next man up after Blackman and is the best fit for the offense out of Legendre, Sims and Plumlee. Of course FSU has to get a another QB commit but I think Legendre is better than said other recruits.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Blackman ran a variation of the offense in high school. :snoop: There was a reason why the offense executed so well and everybody knew where to line up when he played in the NC State game. Height also plays a role in this offense. You don't have be a runner if you are 6'5 in this offense. See Nick Foles and Trevor Lawrence.

Do not care about Cac Plumlee. Jordan Travis is next man up after Blackman and is the best fit for the offense out of Legendre, Sims and Plumlee. Of course FSU has to get a another QB commit but I think Legendre is better than said other recruits.
Taggart wants a QB like Quinton Flowers who can run a RPO hurry up type offense. Blackman is the opposite of that. Plumlee is same size as Flowers and runs a legit 4.5-4.6 forty and a 35 inch vert. Legendre not quite the athlete but he can throw, he reminds me a lot of Francois actually.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Taggart wants a QB like Quinton Flowers who can run a RPO hurry up type offense. Blackman is the opposite of that. Plumlee is same size as Flowers and runs a legit 4.5-4.6 forty and a 35 inch vert. Legendre not quite the athlete but he can throw, he reminds me a lot of Francois actually.

Can't go back and forth with you because you like 95% wrong when you talk about football. Just watch and see. Jordan Travis is the Quinton Flowers tbh. But Blackman can run the offense through the air and would break off big run plays because everybody will be focusing on the pass with Scary Terry.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
smh @ Willie holding Blackman hostage. 1 scholly QB and he doesnt even wanna be there :russ:

He'll be there to smack ya'll in the mouth this season. He was only leaving because Francois announced he was coming back genius. :gucci:

Just be happy with your Cuban coach. He is going to find a Cuban QB to play for him and give preference to any Cuban players that want to come to that bum program. :mjlol:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
He'll be there to smack ya'll in the mouth this season. He was only leaving because Francois announced he was coming back genius. :gucci:

Just be happy with your Cuban coach. He is going to find a Cuban QB to play for him and give preference to any Cuban players that want to come to that bum program. :mjlol:

oh no, not James Blackman :russ:

yall a sprained ankle away from 2-10/Sun Belt status