The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
oh no, not James Blackman :russ:

yall a sprained ankle away from 2-10/Sun Belt status
Ya'll been trash for years and STILL don't have an ACC championship title. Only made it to the ACC chip game once and ya'll on the weakest side of the division. :gucci: Also been them cacs from Wisconsin's bytch for two years straight. :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Can't go back and forth with you because you like 95% wrong when you talk about football. Just watch and see. Jordan Travis is the Quinton Flowers tbh. But Blackman can run the offense through the air and would break off big run plays because everybody will be focusing on the pass with Scary Terry.
There's nothing to go back and forth about lol what am I wrong about? Taggart wants to run a hurry up RPO based offense and Blackman is a pocket passer.. not sure what I'm missing. Blackman would be better off in a pro style offense and FSU would be better with a more mobile QB but they don't really have many options right now. I don't have any reason to be biased here, you on the other hand have been Blackman's biggest fan the past 2 years

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
There's nothing to go back and forth about lol what am I wrong about? Taggart wants to run a hurry up RPO based offense and Blackman is a pocket passer.. not sure what I'm missing. Blackman would be better off in a pro style offense and FSU would be better with a more mobile QB but they don't really have many options right now. I don't have any reason to be biased here, you on the other hand have been Blackman's biggest fan the past 2 years

hes a piece of shyt troll. gonna argue just to argue like Swag his forefather. i had him on ignore for the longest, bout to go back

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
hes a piece of shyt troll. i had him on ignore for the longest, bout to go back
So is your cocking suckin mama. You only showed up in this thread when Miami had that Cinderella season. You'll go back to being completely silent when Miami tanks again like every year consistently.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
So is your cocking suckin mama. You only showed up in this thread when Miami had that Cinderella season. You'll go back to being completely silent when Miami tanks again like every year consistently.

giphy.gif

be a cheerleader for Miamis lil bro, breh. program hella old and stuck on 3 chips :russ:

waitin on a commit from a decent 3* QB, who dont really wanna go there :russ:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
15 years of irrelevancy and can't win a conference chip game. :mjlol: Go suck a dead man's dikk cac.

this gonna be my last retort. want you to think about it, think about good and hard

Miami has basically punted the last 15 years, botched hires, probation, we all know the storyline at this point. FSU STILL aint close to Miamis accomplishments despite that. so how many years are yall behind exactly? 25? 30? how many years until shyt the same, fam?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ya'll been trash for years and STILL don't have an ACC championship title. Only made it to the ACC chip game once and ya'll on the weakest side of the division. :gucci: Also been them cacs from Wisconsin's bytch for two years straight. :mjlol:
27-7

The Cartell hanging 40 in Choke Campbell this fall

Give up a 20 point lead to an offense ranked in the 100's then talk shyt about someone else being trash brehs

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
this gonna be my last retort. want you to think about it, think about good and hard

Miami has basically punted the last 15 years, botched hires, probation, we all know the storyline at this point. FSU STILL aint close to Miamis accomplishments despite that. so how many years are yall behind exactly? 25? 30? how many years until shyt the same, fam?

You have two more championships in than FSU. You act like it's 10. :gucci: Other than that what are these great Miami accomplishments? :what:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
27-7

The Cartell hanging 40 in Choke Campbell this fall
You enjoyed two years of a poor offensive line. That's the only reason ya'll beat us. O line is fixed now. Guess it's back to another 7 straight victories. :pachaha:

Your coach is Cuban. Ya'll aint winning shyt but plantains and cafe con leche. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Bryce Petty is a pocket QB and ran the offense well at Baylor. You're so clue less about football it's not even funny. Stick to being a cheerleader bandwagon fan. You're great at that.