The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not saying they don’t deserve something for putting their bodies on the line, but you knew what you signed up for, and you knew you wouldn’t get any pay, what i hate is college football will now overreact, and if a nikka gets sneezed on the the player in question will get suspended for half the season

Im right there with you. They absolutely deserve something.. but you SIGNED UP for the game. Fully knowing that it'll more than likely fukk your body up in the process. The end goal is to become a millionaire playing the sport you love... and its a chance you take.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Clemson program is in a WAY BETTER state. Willie is doing what Dabo had to do. People forget that Dabo had a crappy record his first couple of seasons. He had to get his players in. This is what Willie had to do. We had five star on paper, not on the field. Most of them are gone now. More of his recruits are in. We got a great OC. The only problem I see with Willie is his loyalty to Francois. If he just doesn't start Blackman I think he is going to be on that hot seat. Francois just does not fit the offensive style at all. I think who he starts this season makes or breaks him.

I still see a big fat L against Clemson next season. But there isn't really any excuse to have any more losses. Schedule is pretty weak next season.
Why do you say Francois doesn't fit the new Offense? I would say most important things for a QB in that Veer & Shoot/Briles offense is:

1. Accuracy (ESPECIALLY deep ball accuracy)
2. Arm Strength
3. Quick decision making

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why do you say Francois doesn't fit the new Offense? I would say most important things for a QB in that Veer & Shoot/Briles offense is:

1. Accuracy (ESPECIALLY deep throw accuracy)
2. Arm Strength
3. Quick decision making
1 and 3 he does not have at all. Especially #3. shyt was ridiculous because these types of offenses are simple. Plus he's a statue in the pocket. The O line was horrendous but he didn't do us any favors standing there like a fukking idiot.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. Accuracy (ESPECIALLY deep throw accuracy)
2. Arm Strength
3. Quick decision making

We are in trouble then :bryan: He struggles with two of those three.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

X3V005y.gif