The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Huh wait? This ain't about the stripper from Miami? Please don't tell me there is a third incident with the same broad before? :gucci: Wtf is wrong with dude? But now I'm confused because some reports saying it's new and other reports saying this is old. This is stemming back when he supposedly beat her ass when she came to his apartment. The video got released of him cursing her out and saying I hit you in the face again. What a dumb ass.

Something happened. Buddy taking down his social media.

33c64cy.png

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Im right there with you. They absolutely deserve something.. but you SIGNED UP for the game. Fully knowing that it'll more than likely fukk your body up in the process. The end goal is to become a millionaire playing the sport you love... and its a chance you take.
Brehs, that's the thing I think y'all are missing here. The entire point of this movement to address consussions is that we 100% did not know what football was doing to our bodies, as it's been proven that the powers that be first ignored, and then did everything they could to disprove, and then did everything they could to hide this information.

Let's not look at a bunch of kids like "you get what's coming to you :shaq2:" from the comfort of our keyboards when they've still lead their entire lives based on a way of thinking that has been proven to be a gigantic, orchestrated lie up until just a couple years ago.

And of course, they're kids. And so many of them are poor black kids.

I just don't rock with a bunch of people clamoring for us to do less to protect the very livelihood of black kids trying to make a way for their families.

Let's leave that to the MAGAside. Because you know where they stand on this

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Seems like this has been true for the past 20-25 years.
They've been top 5 but basically population has held them back from passing Florida, Texas, Cali. But the past 5 years or so they have been #1, no one is touching them right now when it comes to elite talent.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That’s based off rankings. Louisiana always have underrated players that come out of no where Lipscomb at Vanderbilt, Scoota Harris At Arkansas, Irv Smith at Bama come to mind
Well yea this is just for the 2019 class, they haven't played any games yet. Mississippi always puts out good talent too it's about time their prospects started getting more respect. And it's a bit of a down year for the state of Louisiana in terms of elite talent. Only 4 players in the top 100 while Mississippi has 8