The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saban told Josh Jacobs to hold deez nuts :dead:

What people don't understand about him is he's actually very funny. He's definitely a players' coach. I remember one day at practice I was just catching a lot of balls—and you know he works with the defensive side so he's always on the offensive players. Whenever we do something good, he just gets mad, gets to cussing out Eddy. And that's one of the longest referees we've ever had there. He's just funny, man. He gets to slamming the hat on the ground and all of that, it's just funny. ...

I was one of the rare lucky ones. He never really yelled at me. He used to joke with me and say a couple of things, but besides that he never ... Like if I was catching a lot of passes that day, he would try to say something like, 'Hey Josh, you keep catch all these passes, how about you hold deez?' or something like that. Just something funny for a coach to try and translate and get to know to each player.

:dead:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:what:

:snoop:

20 players tested.... 3 failed = 15%... that's where the number comes from.

:martin:

If 10 players of 20 would have failed...then hell i'd be questioning shyt too...but 3 players...who Clemson....unlike other programs...put out that they failed, why they failed & suspended them...i'm good with the integrity of the program.
I get it, but don't wanna hear it. You should know if you are on top, there is always some fakkit trying to bring the program down. Every FSU chip came with some type of controversy.

Congrats on matching our chip accomplishments. It's over now though. O line fixed. Offense lit. You're going back to being our bytch again. :mjlit:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dunno why it seems like switching to Adidas destroys programs :why:

It is a podcast worthy question

I don’t know what the issue Maybe, i would deduce, they are schools on the down tick and are usually making sweeping changes with regimes and want to role out a new sponsors, and the team manages to flounder in marginal to mediocre success

Mizzou self reports an academic violation, and still get the NCAA postseason ban hammer?

Yet remember the North Carolina fiasco that the NCAA swept away? Gotta make sure to keep their basketball team in the NCAA tournament for ratings and revenue.

The ncaa only goes after the weak, never really coming after the big dogs much to many programs success