jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Then put your glasses on

evc_NCF_20190101_lsu__ucf_9be58102_a5a1_4f99_9f4a_2928ae3ebbb1.jpg
We already know you don't know football:mjlol:

Mack played well but didn't have the chemistry Milton had obviously. Plus LSU has a harder schedule so they won't have better record.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We already know you don't know football:mjlol:

Mack played well but didn't have the chemistry Milton had obviously. Plus LSU has a harder schedule so they won't have better record.
I'm talking about the score Grandpa :dead:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oregon should be in that 5-10 range. Their OL(4 RS Seniors and Penei Sewell) is elite probably the best in the country and they have tons of weapons they just need to let Herbert sling it, their playcalling was terrible last year. And ppl are going to be surprised by their defense this year it's really talented actually. Troy Dye is one of the best LB in the country and their entire secondary is returning. If Thibodeaux can live up to the hype and they can stay healthy then their defense will be nice. Only thing that worries me is their OC Arroyo he has been meh so far

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Stephen A needs some rest. Oregon and Michigan in his top 5. I love USC but come-on, this ain't the Carroll era.

The hell wrong with Michigan in his top 5? Do you have any idea how much talent we’ve got coming back? I’m sure you don’t. Although I don’t like being 2nd. Clemson/Bama should be 1/2 any way you cut it. I don’t have a problem with being pre season ranked top 5.

I thought it was the other way around. Seems like anytime Penn state is in recruiting news seems like they’re losing recruits instead of getting commits

Naa, the losing of recruits has been more so lately. Franklins ‘magic’ is starting to wear off and happy valley doesn’t like it. Saquon and McSorely aren’t gonna be able to save his ass anymore.

I like Barton. Dude played D1 and for the most part, knows his shyt

I kno Barton ain’t talking shyt. Wait till Kardell Thomas starts playing at LSU, Barton credibility will be shot.

I don’t know what dudes deal with him is. But what I like about Barton is you can ask him a question on Twitter, and there’s a better than 50% chance that he answers you straight up.. with no bullshyt.

Couldn’t help yourself could you, you always gotta keep Michigan in your mouth, and no adversity... he had to turn our program around, Franklin was following behind a dude that started the process and got top talent in the program, no doubt he figured it out how to squeeze the most out of Vandy, ironically harbs did what Franklin did at a program historically known as a pac 12 doormat, with just as high academic standards, if not higher, and he won big back when the pac 12 was highly competitive. You as well as anyone know the struggles of a program when they don’t have a solid qb and oline and that was our biggest issue, we are figuring things out, but we are coming up against one of the better coaches in college football, and that was urban myer. I’ll end this hear, because you will read this and undoubtedly say something ignorant and ignore facts, and talk about you know football and you made your predictions, bottom line we are in a better place, and you should worry about your program not ours, you not even in the same region the fukk you got such a hard on for Michigan

I feel for you brother. You keep replying to that fairy dust fakkit. That senile son of a bytch. Don’t let that man ruin this site for you, like he does so many others. I wish they’d fukk up his med doses, and dude sleeps for the 3-4 months of the college football season.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We can beat them by 1 point and still walk out with the W. I wouldn't even put us at #1 or really high right now so that point doesn't make sense. He might not have put out this list anyway, but it probably is close to what he would put out according to his past college football thoughts.

Well duh, but there’s levels to w’s and we all know it, i look back to the year cam got you one, no doubt he got the W, but you all didn’t walk over Oregon, you got by period, and if you squeak by then that’s just you all having a better game

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Barton's cool I like Steve Wiltfong a lot too he'll do q&a's on the board. Charles Power is smart too I like him. fukk Shea Dixon though:pacspit:
My dream job would be working at 247:ohlawd:them dudes got it made

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Barton's cool I like Steve Wiltfong a lot too he'll do q&a's on the board. Charles Power is smart too I like him. fukk Shea Dixon though:pacspit:
My dream job would be working at 247:ohlawd:them dudes got it made

Wiltfong put that CB for somebody and if it aint cha team, you're :mjcry:. He A1 with it